All-purpose canopy provides temporary seasonal storage and protection from sun and rain. Perfect for outdoor art shows, flea markets, weddings, picnics or vehicle storage.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Safety Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light. Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Includes a removable mounting plate.
- Locking Plate can be affixed to a location and the safe can be secured to the plate or removed by accessing a bolt inside the safe.
- It can be mounted in the trunk of a car and then moved to a different location in the house or pistol range.
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf with the locking plate.
- Holes have also been included in the top for mounting under the bed or in a locker.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-7/8" W (25.1cm), 13" D (33cm), 4-1/4" H (10.8cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
- Extended tongue reaches under gutter supports
- Scoop flexes to fit your gutter
- Narrow heel makes it easy to pull scoop from gutter
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Handy wrist strap keeps scoop readily at hand
- High handle position protects hands from scrapes, scratches, and the muck of gutter debris
Ensure your eyes and ears aware at all times with this handy 2.4” wireless video monitoring system by Defender. The camera’s 8 infrared LEDs show you what is happening up to 12ft away in complete darkness. The rechargeable lithium ion battery will perform up to 72 hours in power save mode so you can enjoy full-time, secure monitoring. ClearVu® digital wireless technology provides a clear and secure signal from up to 750ft away. The two-way intercom can be used to communicate with family members, staff and visitors from anywhere on your property. Mount the sleek camera on a wall or sit on a desk and adjust 240° horizontally and 65° vertically for a perfect view. With extra features such as an LED volume indicator, adjustable brightness, and expandability up to 4 cameras, you can be sure your property is in good hands.
72 Hour Batter Life in Power Save Mode- This handy wireless monitoring system gives you more than 72 hours of battery power without recharging when set to power save mode. If no sound is detected by the camera the monitor will automatically powers down to standby mode. Video monitoring will reactivate again when sound is detected, saving hours of battery life.
Invisible LED Night Vision- The camera’s 8 invisible infrared LEDs show you what is happening up to 12ft away in complete darkness. “Invisible” LED night vision lights do not cast that distracting red glow. You can monitor your room discretely in the dark without drawing attention to your camera.
Ubreakable ClearVu® Digital Signal- ClearVu® technology provides you the outstanding precision and clarity of a digital signal from up to 750ft away. Unlike some monitors that operate on analog frequency signals, this wireless security system has a private, interference-free digital signal that no one but you can access.
Two-way Communication- Use the two-way talk intercom to conveniently speak to children, pets, staff or visitors at the touch of a button. You will be able to see and hear the person you are speaking to up to 750ft away, and speak to them too. Just think of how much more you will be able to get done with this system at your fingertips!
Easy Adjustable Wall Mount- Mount your camera to the wall for a handy bird’s-eye view. Each camera can be adjusted 240° horizontally and 65° vertically so, no matter where you need to install this wireless system you will easily be able to focus on the area you want to see most.
Expandable up to 4 Cameras- Add up to four cameras and conveniently view up to four areas from your handheld monitor.
Compact & Convenient Design- This system’s handheld design has been developed for convenience and ease-of-use. The removable stand may be attached for tabletop convenience or detached for sleek, pocket-ready portability when you are on-the-go.
LED Volume Indicator- If you only want to watch the area you are monitoring and are finding the sound distracting or unnecessary you can use the LED volume indicator. Typical room ambience will display as green, while louder sounds will display as yellow through orange and red depending on the volume.
Adjustable Brightness- Easily increase and decrease the brightness on your monitor to accommodate any setting. Increase brightness when you’re outside under the glare of the sun and decrease when in a dark room; your eyes will be glad you did!
Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer- Circus world customer support team can be reached by, email and live web chat. Our experts will be happy to assist you in English, French and Spanish.
- Night Vision Camera
- Video Monitor
- Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Power Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
An ideal way to store and protect important documents and materials
- UL rated up to 1/2 hour at 1,550 degrees.
- Design features a key lock for privacy and hang rail to accommodate 40 hanging file folders.
- File has .61 cubic foot capacity and weighs 31 lbs.
- Interior dimensions are 10 3/8"H x 12"W x 8 1/2"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
This kit will make a 10x20 canopy an enclosed unit. It is not the entire unit.
- Converts your 10' x 20' Max AP Canopy to a fully enclosed shelter.
- Triple-layer, ripstop white polyethylene cover is 100% waterproof. Cover is UV treated inside and out with heat-sealed seams for added protection against the elements.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Enhanced visibility clear polyethylene windows.
- Great for seasonal storage or backyard events.
- 10' x 20' White Canopy Enclosure Kit
- (1) Solid Rear Panel
- (2) Solid Wide Walls
- (1) Solid double zippered door Panel
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See 150 ft. in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
See More in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only.)
Smartphone Viewing in 1 Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video
feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras- Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the midnight black anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
Your System, Your Setup- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
65 ft. Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
- 4CH DVR with 2TB HDD
- 4 Outdoor Security Cameras
- 4 65ft FT4 Cables
- 3 Power Adapters
- Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
When you need a combination of larger storage capacity and strong fire protection at an affordable price, the Pony series is the choice!!
MADE IN AMERICA!
- 30 minutes @ 1200°F
- Two layers of fireboard in the door
- One layer of fireboard in the body
- Palusol® heat expandable door seal
- Composite door construction
- External door hinge allows full fireboard protection and 180° door swing
- UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
- Upgraded UL listed, S&G mechanical
- Welded external cast steel strap hinges
- Convertible interior with adjustable side shelves
- Interior shelf covers (covers each gun rack)
Weight: 435 lbs. Exterior Dimensions: 60"(H) x 28"(W) x 20"(D Interior Dimensions: 58"(H) x 26"(W) x 15"(D) Door Seal Palusol Fire Rating 30 minutes @ 1200 F Fireboard Layers / Door 2 Layers Fireboard Layers / Body 1 Layer U.L. Listed RSC YES U.L. LIsted Lock YES California DOJ Approved YES Body Construction 12 Ga. Door Construction 12 Ga. Door Hinge Type Strap Locking Bolt Diameter 1" Locking Bolt Qty 10 Locking Bolt System 2-Way Hard Plate / 60-61RC YES Chamberlain Disk NO Auxiliary Relocker YES Recessed Door YES Return Door Jamb YES Handle Single Lever Beveled Edge Body NO Gun Placement Up to 24 Long Guns Door Panel Organizer NO Power Docking System (PDS) NO Interior Fabric Automotive Grade