Regular Price: $24.97
Special Price: $22.47
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
Regular Price: $449.99
Special Price: $404.99
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VM108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 84 3/4" H Wall Height 66 1/2" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 64 1/2" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
- Built for use on any of our fabric covered sheds, instant garages or storage shelters, the Easy Hook Anchoring System works well wherever you plan to install your shelter.
- Made of solid steel and heavy-gauge wrapped wire, Easy Hook works in grass, rocky soil, gravel or asphalt.
- Full kit includes Easy Hook Anchors, drive rod and hardware tie-down.
- Manufacturer recommends (1) one Easy Hook anchor per leg or (2) per rib. Check your installation manual for more details on proper anchoring.
Regular Price: $99.97
Special Price: $89.97
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
Start seedlings or extend your growing season with the GrowIT® Peak Backyard Greenhouse with Integrated Shelving. This easy-to-assemble, compact backyard greenhouse is constructed with high quality steel and features 4 ft. shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants.
- Integrated Shelving Inside
- Zippered Door with Vent
- Dimensions: 6 Foot x 8 Foot x 6 Foot 6 Inches
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and tie wrap fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm 3 Rib All-steel frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent
- (1) Rear Panel with Vent
- Tie Wrap Fasteners
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- (2) 4' x 9" / 1,2 x 23 cm Shelving Kits
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- Holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall.
- Available in Hunter Green Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 52" tall.
- A removable shelf is included.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the cabinet.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53.3cm), 10" D (25.7cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
The Folding Chair Rack 12 by Monkey Bars allows you to store 12 to 15 folding chairs of various sizes. The folding chair rack can be installed in about 15 minutes and only uses 4 screws to mount two brackets to your studs 48” apart. The Folding Chair Rack is perfect for the garage, shop, shed, barn, or closet. Purchase yours today, and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your folding chairs.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
2 - 12" Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Regular Price: $429.97
Special Price: $386.97
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
This all aluminum mailbox comes fully assembled with an aluminum latch and flag. It has a smooth finish.
- Dimensions: 20"D x 8.75"H x 6.75"W
- Weight: 2.42 lbs lbs
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish