$4.99The Fire Sentry i9040 battery operated, single station smoke alarm provides an early warning signal to you and your family in the event of a fire hazard. The i9040 operates on a 9V battery power source that provided continuous protection even during a power outage, Installation is easy, no wiring required. This unit is UL Listed and includes a 3 year limited warranty.Product Features:
- Battery-operated alarm offers continual operation, even during power outages
- Protects your family in case of a home fire
- Uses ionization technology to detect even invisible fire particles
- Includes 9-volt battery
- Contains Americium
- Three-year limited warranty
Keeps leaves and debris out of gutters. It is made of a high quality, rigid PVC. Handy 3 Ft. sections fit any K style aluminum, steel or plastic gutters. Will not collapse under debris. Product installs in seconds by snapping on to front edge of gutter.Learn More
Fits all metal 5" K style gutters. Simplifies the attachment and improves the support of plastic and aluminum gutter guards. Curved girder shape reinforces gutter guards and helps provide a self cleaning action. Bag contains 8 gutter guard girders and self-tapping screws Learn More
Cut into manageable pieces. Install by sliding inside edge under the first row of shingles. Roll outside edge over in an upward arch, fitting it inside the lip of the gutter. Most effective when used with gutter guard girders. Fits 4" and 5" gutters.Learn More
Back-Over Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols off of the back of a shelf. It is very handy for storing guns with scopes. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Back-Over Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation.
- Easy to install without removing the shelf.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product.Learn More
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
To use Rifle Rods, a previous purchase of Rifle Rods Kit or Rifle Rods Shelf Liner is needed.
- 2 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 17 caliber
- Total length - 14"
- Injection molded plastic product; fiber glass
- Ultra-sonically welded Velcro coin on top
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Extended tongue reaches under gutter supports
- Scoop flexes to fit your gutter
- Narrow heel makes it easy to pull scoop from gutter
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Handy wrist strap keeps scoop readily at hand
- High handle position protects hands from scrapes, scratches, and the muck of gutter debris
70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Kidde battery operated Ionization smoke alarms are designed to help protect you and your family from the dangers of fire. This battery operated ionization smoke alarm is designed to protect you and your family from the dangers of smoke and fire. Install UL listed smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles associated with fast flaming fires sooner than Photoelectric alarms. Studies show both types will effectively detect either type of fire. For optimal protection, install both smoke alarm technologies in your home.Learn More
Organize and store metal magazines on any surface with Mag Mounts. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). Mag Mounts conveniently store magazines in tight areas and create a nice presentation of a collection.
- Holds metal magazines - not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines (ex: Glock)
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to a wooden or drywall/fabric covered surface
- 3” x 10” of magnetic space available
- 2 pound weight limit