The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
- Holds 3/5 Cord / 2,2 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 in. tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 142.7 in x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
- Holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall.
- Available in Hunter Green Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 52" tall.
- A removable shelf is included.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the cabinet.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53.3cm), 10" D (25.7cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 5 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 600 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 48"
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Baked-on electrostatic powder coating on this classic mailbox ensures great looks and long life. Hand fabricated.
- Baked-on electrostatic powder coating
- Hand fabricated
- Dimensions: 10"H x 8"W x 21"D
- Dark Green
The ShelterLogic 16ft. x 16ft. square sun shade sail is the do it yourself shade product that allows you to create your own unique shade design. Sun shade sails easily attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it.
Each sun shade sail is shipped ready to install and includes a basic hardware kit for easy attachment to the house, building, tree or post. Sun shade sails offer an excellent shade solution for backyard decks, patios, pools, play areas, camping, or any place shade is needed. Combine more than one sun shade sail or mix shapes to create your own unique outdoor shade and living space.
- Long life, 230 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 90 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware, and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
Designed for medium and heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features heavy duty boltless shelving components.
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments
- Includes 3/4" particle board decking
- Steel color: Gray
- 3 Shelves with a 600 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 72"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in): 84"
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack 20. This rack will securely store 12-20 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist; this gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bars
1 - 12" Hook
2 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Single Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
2 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More