This residential in-ground pole kit comes complete with a 3'x5' printed, polycotton U.S. flag, 18', 19 gauge, 5-section white steel pole, 3" gold aluminum ball top, 6" die-cast aluminum cleat, halyard rope, two snap hooks and 18" pvc ground sleeve. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.Learn More
- Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Safety Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light. Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Includes a removable mounting plate.
- Locking Plate can be affixed to a location and the safe can be secured to the plate or removed by accessing a bolt inside the safe.
- It can be mounted in the trunk of a car and then moved to a different location in the house or pistol range.
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf with the locking plate.
- Holes have also been included in the top for mounting under the bed or in a locker.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-7/8" W (25.1cm), 13" D (33cm), 4-1/4" H (10.8cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Modular design provides extra heavy capacity by utilizing our super strong 3" beams and 3/4" particle board decking. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs.
- 1800 lb Capacity per shelf
- Easy to assemble
- Beam color: orange
- Upright color: green
- 3" Beams
- 3/4" Particle board decking
- 2 Shelves for extra storage
- Width (in.): 72"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 36"
This kit will make a 10x20 canopy an enclosed unit. It is not the entire unit.
- Converts your 10' x 20' Max AP Canopy to a fully enclosed shelter.
- Triple-layer, ripstop white polyethylene cover is 100% waterproof. Cover is UV treated inside and out with heat-sealed seams for added protection against the elements.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Enhanced visibility clear polyethylene windows.
- Great for seasonal storage or backyard events.
- 10' x 20' White Canopy Enclosure Kit
- (1) Solid Rear Panel
- (2) Solid Wide Walls
- (1) Solid double zippered door Panel
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
The Brute™ is a large size mailbox made of highly durable polymer construction. Weather resistant. Proudly made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 21" x 12" x 9.5"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
Combines a comprehensive list of features with an attractive price.
Weight - 520 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 60"(H) x 28"(W) x 20"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 56"(H) x 25"(W) x 14"(D)
(*add 3" to depth for handle and hinges)
- 1 hour/1400°F
- Three layers of fireboard in the door
- Two layers of fireboard in the body
- Palusol® heat expandable door seal
- External door hinge allows full firebaord protection and 180° door swing
- UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
- U.L listed lock standard
- 12 Ga. steel body construction
- Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
- Auxiliary relocker
- 4-way locking bolt system
- 1.25" solid steel locking bolts
- 10 locking bolts
- Heavy-duty strap hinges
- Door panel organizer
The Tuff Body Mailbox is virtually indestructible & vandal resistant! Constructed of 20 lbs. of heavy gauge steel, its powder coat black finish ensures long life and durability. The stainless steel piano hinged door and heavy steel flag are secured with steel fasteners.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 21.155 lbs
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, chemically heat bonded enhanced quality weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents resulting in a cover that withstands the elements
- Rugged Ratchet Tite™ Tensioning System provides simple installation while keeping cover tight to frame
- Grey fitted cover
- Double zippered front door panel and solid rear panel (Unless otherwise noted)
- Ratchet tie-downs
- Auger anchors
- Steel foot plates
Combines a comprehensive list of features with an attractive price!
Weight - 685 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 60"(H) x 36"(W) x 25"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 56"(H) x 33"(W) x 17"(D)
(*add 3" to depth for handle and hinges)
• 1 hour/1400°F
• Three layers of fireboard in the door
• Two layers of fireboard in the body
• Palusol® heat expandable door seal
• External door hinge allows full firebaord protection and
180° door swing
• UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
• U.L listed lock standard
• 12 Ga. steel body construction
• Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
• Auxiliary relocker
• 4-way locking bolt system
• 1.25" solid steel locking bolts
• 14 locking bolts
Series FeaturesLearn More
• Heavy-duty strap hinges
• Door panel organizer
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)