The ShelterLogic Full Length Firewood Rack Cover in 8ft length, keeps your firewood dry and protected all year round. Easily access log storage using the zipper closure which reaches to approximately the full height of the cover and firewood rack.
- Rip-Stop Fabric Cover - High quality 7.5 oz. polyethylene fabric cover. Zipper closure allows for easy access to wood. Full length for year round protection.
- UV Treated Fabric - Anti-fungal properties reduce mold and mildew.
- Fits Most Frames -2-zipper closure allows for easy access to wood.
- 8ft full length fabric cover
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The ShelterLogic Sun Shade Sail in Sand 12 ft. x 12 ft. square is the do-it-yourself shade product that allows you to create your own unique shade design. Sun Shade Sails easily attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it. Each Sun Shade Sail is shipped ready to install and includes a basic hardware kit for easy attachment to the house, building, tree or post. Sun Shade Sails offer an excellent shade solution for backyard decks, patios, pools, play areas, camping, or any place shade is needed. Combine more than one Sun Shade Sail or mix shapes to create your own unique outdoor shade and living space.
- Long life, 160 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 85% of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware, and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
The Circus World Defender in-wall, fire-rated 65ft security camera extension cable connects any Defender security cameras to security systems with BNC connections. These cables are UL and FT4 rated so that they may be installed in between walls and floors.
- UL and FT4 rated so that they may be installed in between walls and floors
- 65ft security camera extension cable connects any Defender security cameras to security systems with BNC connections
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Organize and store metal magazines on any surface with Mag Mounts. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). Mag Mounts conveniently store magazines in tight areas and create a nice presentation of a collection.
- Holds metal magazines - not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines (ex: Glock)
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to a wooden or drywall/fabric covered surface
- 3” x 10” of magnetic space available
- 2 pound weight limit
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks