- The Single Organizer has been Sized Down to Fit Stack-On’s Security Cabinets and can be Mounted to the Inside of the Door for Added Storage.
- The single organizer has been sized to fit Stack-On’sSecurity Cabinets and can be mounted to the inside of the door for added storage.
- A mesh pocket at the top of the organizer, can be sectioned off into smaller compartments.
- A belt strap is included for hanging storage such as knives or walkie talkies.
- A deep pocket at the bottom of the organizer is great for larger items. and a deep pocket for larger items.
- This organizer will greatly expand your Stack-On Security Cabinet’s storage capacity.
- Product Dimension: 30" L x 8" W
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall.
- Available in Hunter Green Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 52" tall.
- A removable shelf is included.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the cabinet.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53.3cm), 10" D (25.7cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
- Designed to latch and secure a wide variety of doors cabinets boxes trunks etc.
- Draw hasp latches for a tight secure closing
- Assists in aligning and drawing door to frames
- Increases protection of padlock from bolt cutters
- Size: 2-3/4"
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, chemically heat bonded enhanced quality weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents resulting in a cover that withstands the elements
- Rugged Ratchet Tite™ Tensioning System provides simple installation while keeping cover tight to frame
- Grey fitted cover
- Double zippered front door panel and solid rear panel (Unless otherwise noted)
- Ratchet tie-downs
- Auger anchors
- Steel foot plates
Start seedlings or extend your growing season with the GrowIT® Peak Backyard Greenhouse with Integrated Shelving. This easy-to-assemble, compact backyard greenhouse is constructed with high quality steel and features 4 ft. shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants.
- Integrated Shelving Inside
- Zippered Door with Vent
- Dimensions: 6 Foot x 8 Foot x 6 Foot 6 Inches
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and tie wrap fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm 3 Rib All-steel frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent
- (1) Rear Panel with Vent
- Tie Wrap Fasteners
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- (2) 4' x 9" / 1,2 x 23 cm Shelving Kits
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
The Firewood Rack Adjustable Bracket Kit can adjust to a length that fits your firewood storage needs. By purchasing (2) 2' x 4' lumber you can attach the brackets to each piece of lumber and move the brackets to the desired length that can be customized for log storage and organization. This log rack sets up and takes down in a matter of minutes for easy portability.
- Adjustable Length - Create your own firewood rack with (2) 2' x 4' lumber cut to size.
- Hi-Grade Steel frame - 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm diameter round-tube steel frame with DuPont TM Premium powder coat finish. Resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Sturdy Metal Brackets - Two piece bracket and uprights constructed of high grade powder coated steel that looks great and performs better.
- Assembly Hardware - Ready to build kit includes wood screws to firmly secure bracket end panel uprights to lumber base.
- (2) All Steel Uprights
- Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
Cannon Series offers elegance without compromise, with the same advantages found on safes costing hundreds more. You can be confident in the SECURITY of your most treasured valuables with a extremely high Intertek-ETL verified 60 minute/1200 degree F. temperature fire rating. These rigorous fully independent fire tests are conducted by Intertek and are a testament to the build work and craftsmanship of the Cannon Series.
This series also boasts detail in quality,like a beveled edge body, titanium-plated locking bolts, and a three-spoke handle. It also includes a fortified 1.5" thick steel door. The stunning yet simple silk-screened logo and hand-finished pin striping will be welcome additions to any decor. Inside the safe is the Tru Rack system, with adjustable shelving and multi-use features that make a warm, cozy environment for your most prized possessions.
- Dimensions: 60" x 40" x 24"
- Door Thickness: 4"
- Gun Capacity: 36
- All Shelf Interior: 4
- Fireproof Rating: 60 minutes
High Security Door
- Massive 4” double-steel composite door
- 1" Active-locking bolts
- High-security commercial grade Type 1 electronic lock
- Surefire multiple re-lockers
- 3 layers extra-hard, 60+ RC steel hard-plate protects the lock
- Double-steel reinforced door frame
- Smooth operating 5 spoke handle
- Unibody construction delivers maximum ruggedness and strength
- Multi-step paint process
- Deluxe graphics package with hand finished pinstriping
- Pre-drilled bottom for bolting to floor
- Heavy gauge steel for long term durability
- Pinstriping not available on texture finished safes
- Luxury grade upholstery finished shelves, walls and inset door panel
- NEW! Electrical Supply
- Two convenient 110 outlets inside the safe
- Computer-style external source plug runs to the wall
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors.
- Stand-alone battery operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed.
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner.
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery.