- All screws concealed when hasp is closed
- Includes right, non-swivel staple
- Ribbed design for extra strength
- Made of steel with aluminum pin
- Secures doors, cabinets, boxes, trunks, etc.
- Size: 1-3/4"
The Plano, 21" Wide 4 Tier Shelving Unit is the perfect storage solution for your needs. Manufactured from Polypropylene, this shelving unit features 4 shelving tiers. This unit has a weight capacity of 50 pounds per shelf/ 200 pounds per unit.
- Quantity Per Package: 1
- Exterior Length: 14"
- Exterior Width: 21.75"
- Exterior Height: 49"
- Plastic Type: Polypropylene
- Color: Black
- Shelving: 4
- Weight Capacity: 50 Pounds per Shelf
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Fits all metal 5" K style gutters. Simplifies the attachment and improves the support of plastic and aluminum gutter guards. Curved girder shape reinforces gutter guards and helps provide a self cleaning action. Bag contains 8 gutter guard girders and self-tapping screws Learn More
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Cut into manageable pieces. Install by sliding inside edge under the first row of shingles. Roll outside edge over in an upward arch, fitting it inside the lip of the gutter. Most effective when used with gutter guard girders. Fits 4" and 5" gutters.Learn More
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
$4.99The Fire Sentry i9040 battery operated, single station smoke alarm provides an early warning signal to you and your family in the event of a fire hazard. The i9040 operates on a 9V battery power source that provided continuous protection even during a power outage, Installation is easy, no wiring required. This unit is UL Listed and includes a 3 year limited warranty.Product Features:
- Battery-operated alarm offers continual operation, even during power outages
- Protects your family in case of a home fire
- Uses ionization technology to detect even invisible fire particles
- Includes 9-volt battery
- Contains Americium
- Three-year limited warranty
This PVC bagged U.S. flag kit comes complete with a 3'x5' grommetted polycotton U.S flag, 6' 3-piece steel pole and stamped steel bracket. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.Learn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Organize and store metal magazines on any surface with Mag Mounts. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). Mag Mounts conveniently store magazines in tight areas and create a nice presentation of a collection.
- Holds metal magazines - not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines (ex: Glock)
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to a wooden or drywall/fabric covered surface
- 3” x 10” of magnetic space available
- 2 pound weight limit