- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
All-purpose canopy provides temporary seasonal storage and protection from sun and rain. Perfect for outdoor art shows, flea markets, weddings, picnics or vehicle storage.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The pistol safe from Bear Arms is the perfect option for someone wanting to keep their pistol locked up, but easily accessable in a time of need. With customized security codes and and optional silent mode so as not to alert anyone when you are accessing your safe.
- Customized security code
- Back-up key override
- Optional silent mode
- Over 12 million possible combinations
- High strength lock mechanism
- 16-gauge steel
- Protective interior
- Tamper proof protection
- Battery powered for maximum security & portability
Outer Safe Dimensions:
- 11.5 inches long
- 9 inches wide
- 7 inches high
The Tuff Body Mailbox is virtually indestructible & vandal resistant! Constructed of 20 lbs. of heavy gauge steel, its powder coat black finish ensures long life and durability. The stainless steel piano hinged door and heavy steel flag are secured with steel fasteners.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 21.155 lbs
The SecureIt Tactical Rapid 6 is a great gun safe and cabinet conversion kit. The modular conversion kit stores 6 sporting rifles and/or traditional long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell.
- 6 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 3 Modular Grids - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 3 Base Units - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms.
- Made in the USA
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'