- Convex design prevents debris accumulation
- Made of long lasting galvanized steel.
- Will not collapse under ice, snow or debris.
- 50 guards needed for average home.
Gutter guards are installed on rain gutters to help prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from falling into the gutters and clogging both the gutters and downspouts. Obstructed gutters and downspouts will prevent rain water and melting snow from flowing through the gutter system. Water that cannot flow freely can back-up and overflow the gutter causing damage to the landscaping and the foundation. Damage to the roof line and the fascia board may also occur if water gets behind the gutter.Learn More
This jumbo size mailbox is constructed from heavy-duty galvanized steel and has a durable ribbed body for extra strength. Its extra large capacity can hold mail for days as well as small parcels. Steel latch and aluminum flag. Rust resistant powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 24.125" x 15.25" x 12"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Genuine authentic anchoring for shelters, canopies and instant garages.
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds on tight. Recommended for garages, sheds and larger canopies.
- Portable and reusable - heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction will not rust, corrode, chip or peel.
- Quick clamp-on wire tie-downs are installed in minutes to legs and anchors with a rock solid connection.
- Proper anchoring of your shelter is mandatory. Make sure it is anchored securely to manufacturer specifications.
- ShelterLogic recommends (1) one ShelterAuger per leg.
This all aluminum mailbox comes fully assembled with an aluminum latch and flag. It has a smooth finish.
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 9" x 7.25"
- Weight: 2.42 lbs lbs
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. It is a silent killer. Kidde CO alarms include the most accurate sensing technology available, the patented Nighthawk electrochemical sensor. This alarm includes a snap on cover that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. Install at least one CO alarm on every floor and in sleeping areas. Make sure CO alarms are at least 15 feet away from cooking or heating appliances to prevent false alarms. Replace CO alarms every 5 to 7 years to benefit from the latest technology upgrades.Learn More
- The Unique Design of this Pistol Rack Allows for Quick and Easy Access of Handguns.
- Multiple units can be stacked on top of each other.
- 2 steel stacking supports are included with each pistol rack.
- Made of tough ABS materials with snap-fit construction.
- Available in Gray.
- Exterior Dimensions: 4.31" W (10.95cm), 1.31" D (3.33cm), 10.5" H ( 26.7cm)
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation. Designed and made by Gun Storage Solutions.
- For guns with an overall length of 10" or shorter.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick.
- Vinyl Coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product. Shelf must be at least 10.5" deep to use this product.Learn More
- Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Safety Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light. Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Includes a removable mounting plate.
- Locking Plate can be affixed to a location and the safe can be secured to the plate or removed by accessing a bolt inside the safe.
- It can be mounted in the trunk of a car and then moved to a different location in the house or pistol range.
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf with the locking plate.
- Holes have also been included in the top for mounting under the bed or in a locker.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-7/8" W (25.1cm), 13" D (33cm), 4-1/4" H (10.8cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.