Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
This jumbo size mailbox is constructed from heavy-duty galvanized steel and has a durable ribbed body for extra strength. Its extra large capacity can hold mail for days as well as small parcels. Steel latch and aluminum flag. Rust resistant powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 24.125" x 15.25" x 12"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- This Great Mini Dehumidifier is Perfect for Use in Safes and Security Cabinets.
- It Absorbs Excess Moisture without Having to Drill Holes or Run Electrical Cords through Your Safe.
- It Doesn’t Even Require Batteries.
- he moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
- Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go.
- Available in White.
Adjust the length and height of your firewood rack with a Firewood Rack Bracket Kit. Made with a durable, molded ABS plastic that is tough enough to withstand corrosion, cracking, and peeling from any kind of weather. This is a "tool free" assembly where all that is required is (6) 2'x 4' lumber purchased separately and cut to your desired length to organize and store wood.
- Innovative Design - Specially designed to firmly fit 2 x 4 lumber for a sturdier rack construction.
- No Tools Assembly - Tool free easy set up and take down. Cut 2 x 4 lumber to your desired length. Fully adjustable design.
- Impact Resistant Polymer -Tough and durable, our brackets are molded ABS plastic that will not rust, corrode, crack or peel and really holds up to the elements.
- Purchase 2' x 4' Lumber - (6) 2' x 4' lumber cut to desired length is required to use Firewood Rack Brackets.
- 2-pc ABS Plastic Holders
- Easy step-by-step instructions
The Wall Control Slotted Tool Board Deluxe Hook Assortment includes 26 durable steel slotted toolboard hooks and brackets that feature a scratch and rust resistant baked-on white finish. These more secure and stable toolboard hooks are for use with the slots found in all Wall Control Metal Pegboard tool board panels. Wall Control Slotted Toolboard hooks offer a patented engagement that requires two deliberate motions up-and-down to engage and disengage the hooks. This feature makes Wall Control Slotted Tooboard hooks less likely to fall out of the tool board than conventional peg hooks that can easily fall off when tools are removed. Although Wall Control Metal Pegboard Panels will accept conventional 1/4in pegboard accessories as well as Wall Control Slotted Accessories the Slotted Secure Tool Board Hooks included in this set are only for use with Wall Control Metal Pegboard Panels and Tool Boards. Wall Control Slotted Tool Board Hooks offer a baked-on color finish that is attractive and rust resistant for long lasting tool storage aesthetic appeal.
- (10) Standard Slotted Toolboard Hooks, 3/4in Reach
- (4) Medium Slotted Toolboard Hooks, 1-7/8in Reach
- (4) Medium 90 Degree Toolboard Hooks
- (2) Slotted Toolboard U-Hooks, 3in Reach
- (2) Slotted Toolboard C-Brackets, 1in x 1in
- (2) Slotted Toolboard C-Brackets, 2in x 2in
- (1) Extended Toolboard Hook, 9in Reach
- (1) Slotted Toolboard Handle Hammer Holder, 1-1/4in
- More secure tool board hook engagement over conventional peg board pegs.
- Made in USA
- Genuine authentic anchoring for shelters, canopies and instant garages.
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds on tight. Recommended for garages, sheds and larger canopies.
- Portable and reusable - heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction will not rust, corrode, chip or peel.
- Quick clamp-on wire tie-downs are installed in minutes to legs and anchors with a rock solid connection.
- Proper anchoring of your shelter is mandatory. Make sure it is anchored securely to manufacturer specifications.
- ShelterLogic recommends (1) one ShelterAuger per leg.
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- Built for use on any of our fabric covered sheds, instant garages or storage shelters, the Easy Hook Anchoring System works well wherever you plan to install your shelter.
- Made of solid steel and heavy-gauge wrapped wire, Easy Hook works in grass, rocky soil, gravel or asphalt.
- Full kit includes Easy Hook Anchors, drive rod and hardware tie-down.
- Manufacturer recommends (1) one Easy Hook anchor per leg or (2) per rib. Check your installation manual for more details on proper anchoring.
- Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Safety Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light. Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Includes a removable mounting plate.
- Locking Plate can be affixed to a location and the safe can be secured to the plate or removed by accessing a bolt inside the safe.
- It can be mounted in the trunk of a car and then moved to a different location in the house or pistol range.
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf with the locking plate.
- Holes have also been included in the top for mounting under the bed or in a locker.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-7/8" W (25.1cm), 13" D (33cm), 4-1/4" H (10.8cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.