Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
20 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 30" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 36 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
The Tuff Body Mailbox is virtually indestructible & vandal resistant! Constructed of 20 lbs. of heavy gauge steel, its powder coat black finish ensures long life and durability. The stainless steel piano hinged door and heavy steel flag are secured with steel fasteners.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 21.155 lbs
The Brute™ is a large size mailbox made of highly durable polymer construction. Weather resistant. Proudly made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 21" x 12" x 9.5"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
The Windmere large size mailbox gives you durability and elegance with the heavy duty steel along with decorative frame and antique gold finish hardware.
- Dimensions: 11.375" x 9" x 22.5"
- Weight: 9.1 lbs
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
This residential in-ground pole kit comes complete with a 3'x5' printed, polycotton U.S. flag, 18', 19 gauge, 5-section white steel pole, 3" gold aluminum ball top, 6" die-cast aluminum cleat, halyard rope, two snap hooks and 18" pvc ground sleeve. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.Learn More
The Golf Bag Rack 6 from Monkey Bar Storage is the most versatile golf bag rack on the market. Monkey Bars has developed a 15 minute installation golf bag rack that will securely store 6 golf bags off the garage floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart and you’re finished. No longer do you have to store golf bags on the floor, in the corner, or in your trunk. Take back the valuable floor space in the garage. This rack does not limit you on the weight or size of the bags. Purchase your Golf Bag Rack today.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
3 - J Hook
3 - 3" Single Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
This all in one combo is includes a heavy gauge galvanized steel mailbox, dual reinforced steel post with scrolls, and mounting hardware. This combo has a rust resistant finish.
- Dimensions: 60.8" H x 6.875" W x 20.25" D
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)