Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack 20. This rack will securely store 12-20 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist; this gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bars
1 - 12" Hook
2 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Single Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
2 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
The Tuff Body Mailbox is virtually indestructible & vandal resistant! Constructed of 20 lbs. of heavy gauge steel, its powder coat black finish ensures long life and durability. The stainless steel piano hinged door and heavy steel flag are secured with steel fasteners.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 21.155 lbs
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
The Metal Pegboard Utility Tool Storage Organizer Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength. The two 16in x 32in Galvanized steel pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These attractive Metal Pegboard Panels are also great for heavy duty pegboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with toolboard and pegboard accessory selection. Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors. Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- (2) Galvanized Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 32in x 32in when Installed)
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (3) Plastic Bins with Bin Hangers
- (1) Screwdriver Holder
- (1) Hammer Holder
- (15) Assorted Hooks and Brackets
- Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Made in USA
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $54.99
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
The Classic Accessories Log Splitter Cover keeps your machine protected from dirt, debris and the weather.
Storm-X™ fabric with water‑resistant backing for maximum strength, abrasion and weather protection
Fast protection when storing at home or on the job
Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
Elastic hem cord in bottom hem for a quick, custom fit
Integrated storage bag
1 Year Warranty
The Folding Chair Rack 12 by Monkey Bars allows you to store 12 to 15 folding chairs of various sizes. The folding chair rack can be installed in about 15 minutes and only uses 4 screws to mount two brackets to your studs 48” apart. The Folding Chair Rack is perfect for the garage, shop, shed, barn, or closet. Purchase yours today, and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your folding chairs.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
2 - 12" Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
An ideal way to store and protect important documents and materials
- UL rated up to 1/2 hour at 1,550 degrees.
- Design features a key lock for privacy and hang rail to accommodate 40 hanging file folders.
- File has .61 cubic foot capacity and weighs 31 lbs.
- Interior dimensions are 10 3/8"H x 12"W x 8 1/2"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.