- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
An ideal way to store and protect important documents and materials
- UL rated up to 1/2 hour at 1,550 degrees.
- Design features a key lock for privacy and hang rail to accommodate 40 hanging file folders.
- File has .61 cubic foot capacity and weighs 31 lbs.
- Interior dimensions are 10 3/8"H x 12"W x 8 1/2"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
This all in one combo is includes a heavy gauge galvanized steel mailbox, dual reinforced steel post with scrolls, and mounting hardware. This combo has a rust resistant finish.
- Dimensions: 60.8" H x 6.875" W x 20.25" D
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
Protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. Defender PRO cameras provide you with the high-resolution video you need to cut out the middle man and keep your property safe. This weather-resistant camera is built to last with heavy duty, anti-vandal mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing* with 800TVL resolution and 150ft night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. All Defender PRO cameras come with 65ft of fire-rated FT4 cabling for in-wall installation. Perfect for any business or home application, experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only)
- 800TVL outdoor camera
- 150ft automatic night vision at zero lux
- Heavy duty aluminum camera casing with weather resistant IP66 rating
- 65ft fire-rated FT4 cabling for in-wall installation
- Adjustable anti-vandal mount for ease of installation
- Widescreen viewing (on 960H-enabled DVRs only)
- Outdoor Security Camera
- 65ft FT4 Extension Cable
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support
Baked-on electrostatic powder coating on this classic mailbox ensures great looks and long life. Hand fabricated.
- Baked-on electrostatic powder coating
- Hand fabricated
- Dimensions: 10"H x 8"W x 21"D
- Dark Green
- Holds 2/5 Cord / 1,4 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Rack Frame 96.2 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Weatherproof, durable and tear-resistant. Can easily be mounted to trees, fences, poles, etc. Yellow background with black lettering. 100 perforated signs per roll. High visibility sign states `` POSTED...PRIVATE PROPERTY...HUNTING, FISHING, TRAPPING, OR...TRESPASSING FOR ANY PURPOSE...IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN...VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED``, and also has slots for both name and address.Learn More
The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More