The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
- Holds 3/5 Cord / 2,2 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 in. tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 142.7 in x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
- Holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall.
- Available in Hunter Green Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 52" tall.
- A removable shelf is included.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the cabinet.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53.3cm), 10" D (25.7cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include 3/4" particle board decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily assembled
- Beams click securely into columns
- Height adjustable in 2" increments
- 3/4" particle board decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 2000 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in.): 72"
$89.97The Horse Saddle Rack from Monkey Bars is the industry’s most versatile saddle rack. It will hold English, Western, breezing, and racing saddles. This saddle holder will bring organization to any tack room, barn, or trailer. This wall saddle rack gives you the ability to store all of your equine gear in one place. Not only does this rack hold one saddle, it comes with hooks to hold bridles, ropes, lassos, leads, lariats, hackamores, halters, spurs, saddlebags, blankets, chaps, or a cowboy hat. The hooks slide easily across the Monkey Bar, allowing you to customize it to fit your needs. The saddle holders are designed to keep the shape and form of your saddle as it is stored. Each rack is made from the strongest and most durable materials. The Saddle Rack is made of industrial steel, allowing it to hold the heaviest saddle. The saddle rack system is powder coated which will never scratch or rust and the color will hide dust. Each hook is coated in rubber to protect your gear. All orders placed before 3 pm MST will be shipped out the same day. Saddle storage has never been easier. Learn More
Designed for medium and heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features heavy duty boltless shelving components.
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments
- Includes 3/4" particle board decking
- Steel color: Gray
- 3 Shelves with a 750 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 60"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in): 84"
Maximize your storage space with this easy to assemble boltless shelving. Ideal for light and medium capacity applications. Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments. There are 5 shelves and each shelf has a 500 pound capacity.
- 3/4 inch particle board decking
- 1.5 inch height adjustable increments
- Gray in color
- 500 lb capacity per shelf
- 5 shelves
- Width (in.): 36"
- Depth (in.): 24"
- Height (in.): 84"
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $99.99
This residential in-ground pole kit comes complete with a 3'x5' sewn, grommetted nylon U.S. flag, 20', 16 gauge, 5-section aluminum pole, 3" gold aluminum ball top, 6" die-cast aluminum cleat, halyard rope, two snap hooks, 18" pvc ground sleeve and 2" cast aluminum truck with nylon pulley. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.
- 20 ft. aluminum flag pole with nylon flag
- 2 in. diameter clear seamless aluminum tubing
- 3 in. diameter gold colored anodized ball (covered electrically with metal)
- Cast aluminum stationary outrigger truck with nylon pulley
- 6 in. cleat with mounting screws
- Heavy duty ground sleeve