This jumbo size mailbox is constructed from heavy-duty galvanized steel and has a durable ribbed body for extra strength. Its extra large capacity can hold mail for days as well as small parcels. Steel latch and aluminum flag. Rust resistant powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 24.125" x 15.25" x 12"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Extended tongue reaches under gutter supports
- Scoop flexes to fit your gutter
- Narrow heel makes it easy to pull scoop from gutter
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Handy wrist strap keeps scoop readily at hand
- High handle position protects hands from scrapes, scratches, and the muck of gutter debris
The ShelterLogic Full Length Firewood Rack Cover in 8ft length, keeps your firewood dry and protected all year round. Easily access log storage using the zipper closure which reaches to approximately the full height of the cover and firewood rack.
- Rip-Stop Fabric Cover - High quality 7.5 oz. polyethylene fabric cover. Zipper closure allows for easy access to wood. Full length for year round protection.
- UV Treated Fabric - Anti-fungal properties reduce mold and mildew.
- Fits Most Frames -2-zipper closure allows for easy access to wood.
- 8ft full length fabric cover
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
To use Rifle Rods, a previous purchase of Rifle Rods Kit or Rifle Rods Shelf Liner is needed.
- 2 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 17 caliber
- Total length - 14"
- Injection molded plastic product; fiber glass
- Ultra-sonically welded Velcro coin on top
- Convex design prevents debris accumulation
- Made of long lasting galvanized steel.
- Will not collapse under ice, snow or debris.
- 50 guards needed for average home.
Gutter guards are installed on rain gutters to help prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from falling into the gutters and clogging both the gutters and downspouts. Obstructed gutters and downspouts will prevent rain water and melting snow from flowing through the gutter system. Water that cannot flow freely can back-up and overflow the gutter causing damage to the landscaping and the foundation. Damage to the roof line and the fascia board may also occur if water gets behind the gutter.Learn More
- This Great Mini Dehumidifier is Perfect for Use in Safes and Security Cabinets.
- It Absorbs Excess Moisture without Having to Drill Holes or Run Electrical Cords through Your Safe.
- It Doesn’t Even Require Batteries.
- he moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
- Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go.
- Available in White.
- Holds 16 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 16 firearms up to 54" tall.
- A removable shelf and 2-tray organizer are included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-7/8" W (53cm), 20-1/16" D (51cm), 55-1/8" H (140cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.71" W, 17.27" D, 54.96" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. It is a silent killer. Kidde CO alarms include the most accurate sensing technology available, the patented Nighthawk electrochemical sensor. This alarm includes a snap on cover that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. Install at least one CO alarm on every floor and in sleeping areas. Make sure CO alarms are at least 15 feet away from cooking or heating appliances to prevent false alarms. Replace CO alarms every 5 to 7 years to benefit from the latest technology upgrades.Learn More