$0.1421" Wire Staff 4"x5" Marking Flags Learn More
Keeps leaves and debris out of gutters. It is made of a high quality, rigid PVC. Handy 3 Ft. sections fit any K style aluminum, steel or plastic gutters. Will not collapse under debris. Product installs in seconds by snapping on to front edge of gutter.Learn More
- All screws concealed when hasp is closed
- Includes right, non-swivel staple
- Ribbed design for extra strength
- Made of steel with aluminum pin
- Secures doors, cabinets, boxes, trunks, etc.
- Size: 1-3/4"
Cut into manageable pieces. Install by sliding inside edge under the first row of shingles. Roll outside edge over in an upward arch, fitting it inside the lip of the gutter. Most effective when used with gutter guard girders. Fits 4" and 5" gutters.Learn More
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Fits all metal 5" K style gutters. Simplifies the attachment and improves the support of plastic and aluminum gutter guards. Curved girder shape reinforces gutter guards and helps provide a self cleaning action. Bag contains 8 gutter guard girders and self-tapping screws Learn More
- Safe ‘n Dry Desiccants Pull Moisture from the Air and can be Used Almost Anywhere. Available in Packets of 4.
- Each packet is individually wrapped in a foil pouch to prevent the desiccant from activating.
- Once opened each packet can draw moisture from 5 – 7 cubic feet for about 6 weeks before it will need to be recharged.
- Each packet includes a handy moisture indicator to let you know when it is time to recharge.
- Units can be recharged in a standard, vented oven at 200° F for 3 hours and can be recharged 3 – 4 times before its moisture absorbing properties are lost.
- Individual Item Dimensions: 3" W x 3/8" D x 4-3/4" L
This PVC bagged U.S. flag kit comes complete with a 3'x5' grommetted polycotton U.S flag, 6' 3-piece steel pole and stamped steel bracket. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.Learn More
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit