$0.1421" Wire Staff 4"x5" Marking Flags Learn More
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $54.99
The pistol safe from Bear Arms is the perfect option for someone wanting to keep their pistol locked up, but easily accessable in a time of need. With customized security codes and and optional silent mode so as not to alert anyone when you are accessing your safe.
- Customized security code
- Back-up key override
- Optional silent mode
- Over 12 million possible combinations
- High strength lock mechanism
- 16-gauge steel
- Protective interior
- Tamper proof protection
- Battery powered for maximum security & portability
Outer Safe Dimensions:
- 11.5 inches long
- 9 inches wide
- 7 inches high
Keeps leaves and debris out of gutters. It is made of a high quality, rigid PVC. Handy 3 Ft. sections fit any K style aluminum, steel or plastic gutters. Will not collapse under debris. Product installs in seconds by snapping on to front edge of gutter.Learn More
Cut into manageable pieces. Install by sliding inside edge under the first row of shingles. Roll outside edge over in an upward arch, fitting it inside the lip of the gutter. Most effective when used with gutter guard girders. Fits 4" and 5" gutters.Learn More
Fits all metal 5" K style gutters. Simplifies the attachment and improves the support of plastic and aluminum gutter guards. Curved girder shape reinforces gutter guards and helps provide a self cleaning action. Bag contains 8 gutter guard girders and self-tapping screws Learn More
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
- Safe ‘n Dry Desiccants Pull Moisture from the Air and can be Used Almost Anywhere. Available in Packets of 4.
- Each packet is individually wrapped in a foil pouch to prevent the desiccant from activating.
- Once opened each packet can draw moisture from 5 – 7 cubic feet for about 6 weeks before it will need to be recharged.
- Each packet includes a handy moisture indicator to let you know when it is time to recharge.
- Units can be recharged in a standard, vented oven at 200° F for 3 hours and can be recharged 3 – 4 times before its moisture absorbing properties are lost.
- Individual Item Dimensions: 3" W x 3/8" D x 4-3/4" L
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
This PVC bagged U.S. flag kit comes complete with a 3'x5' grommetted polycotton U.S flag, 6' 3-piece steel pole and stamped steel bracket. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.Learn More
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)