To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Great for garages, commercial spaces, and storage lockers, the durable Sportsman Series Stainless Steel work shelf is the perfect addition to your kitchen, garage, or basement. The 36 x 12 in. shelf with smooth lines and a clean aesthetic provides a strong storage space for supplies, boxes, pots and pans, any anything else you want to get up and out of the way.
- Great for storing supplies and boxes in storage lockers, kitchens and garages
- Brushed stainless steel construction is easy to clean and has an attractive contemporary design
- Constructed of 18 gauge 420 stainless steel can hold up to 132 lbs when properly installed
- Assembles in minutes, and ready to install
- Total shelf measures 36 in. L x 12 in. W x 6 in. H
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
This large, heavy-duty mailbox comes fully assembled with a steel latch and aluminum flag. It has a smooth rust resistant finish. America's #1 Selling Mailbox.
- Dimensions: 22.875" x 11" x 8.75"
- Weight: 7.25 lbs
This all in one combo is includes a heavy gauge galvanized steel mailbox, dual reinforced steel post with scrolls, and mounting hardware. This combo has a rust resistant finish.
- Dimensions: 60.8" H x 6.875" W x 20.25" D
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
- Plug-in unit with battery backup and continuous digital display
- Level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Loud alarm pattern sounds when unit detects elevated levels of CO, methane, or propane gas
- Direct-plug, 6-foot power cord, and table top mounting options.
- Five-year limited warranty
The Tuff Body Mailbox is virtually indestructible & vandal resistant! Constructed of 20 lbs. of heavy gauge steel, its powder coat black finish ensures long life and durability. The stainless steel piano hinged door and heavy steel flag are secured with steel fasteners.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 21.155 lbs
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 2 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 2 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 1 Modular Grid - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 1 Base Unit - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Includes mounting hardware for most gun safes
- Made in the USA
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.