This jumbo size mailbox is constructed from heavy-duty galvanized steel and has a durable ribbed body for extra strength. Its extra large capacity can hold mail for days as well as small parcels. Steel latch and aluminum flag. Rust resistant powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 24.125" x 15.25" x 12"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, chemically heat bonded enhanced quality weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents resulting in a cover that withstands the elements
- Rugged Ratchet Tite™ Tensioning System provides simple installation while keeping cover tight to frame
- Grey fitted cover
- Double zippered front door panel and solid rear panel (Unless otherwise noted)
- Ratchet tie-downs
- Auger anchors
- Steel foot plates
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall.
- Available in Hunter Green Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 52" tall.
- A removable shelf is included.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the cabinet.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53.3cm), 10" D (25.7cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
The Firewood Rack Adjustable Bracket Kit can adjust to a length that fits your firewood storage needs. By purchasing (2) 2' x 4' lumber you can attach the brackets to each piece of lumber and move the brackets to the desired length that can be customized for log storage and organization. This log rack sets up and takes down in a matter of minutes for easy portability.
- Adjustable Length - Create your own firewood rack with (2) 2' x 4' lumber cut to size.
- Hi-Grade Steel frame - 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm diameter round-tube steel frame with DuPont TM Premium powder coat finish. Resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Sturdy Metal Brackets - Two piece bracket and uprights constructed of high grade powder coated steel that looks great and performs better.
- Assembly Hardware - Ready to build kit includes wood screws to firmly secure bracket end panel uprights to lumber base.
- (2) All Steel Uprights
- Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
The Classic Accessories Hickory Jumbo Log Carrier provides you with the convenience of carrying multiple logs at one time!
- 24 Inches Long
- 11.75" Inches Wide
- 11.75 Inches High
An ideal way to store and protect important documents and materials
- UL rated up to 1/2 hour at 1,550 degrees.
- Design features a key lock for privacy and hang rail to accommodate 40 hanging file folders.
- File has .61 cubic foot capacity and weighs 31 lbs.
- Interior dimensions are 10 3/8"H x 12"W x 8 1/2"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 5 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 600 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 48"