Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" W x 4.75" D)
- 3 Modular Grids - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 3 Base Units - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
- Holds 2/5 Cord / 1,4 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Rack Frame 96.2 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
The Bike Rack 3 by Monkey Bars is the most versatile bike rack on the market. Monkey Bars has developed a 15 minute installation bike rack that will securely store 3 Mt. Bikes off the garage floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 24” to 32” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang bikes where studs exist. This gives you the versatility to store bikes used less often off the ground and clear up valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of bike; store kid's bikes, road bikes, and adult Mt. bikes. Get organized today by purchasing your Monkey Bars 3 Bike Rack.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
3 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Baked-on electrostatic powder coating on this classic mailbox ensures great looks and long life. Hand fabricated.
- Baked-on electrostatic powder coating
- Hand fabricated
- Dimensions: 10"H x 8"W x 21"D
- Dark Green
- Great Addition to a College Dorm Room to Secure a Laptop Computer, Digital Camera, Credit Cards, Cash and More.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Extra wide opening for storage of laptops.
- Foam padded bottoms.
- Can be attached to a bed frame or other furniture with a cable lock through the pre-drilled fastening holes, or the safe can be bolted to a shelf or floor. (Cable lock sold separately)
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-1/2" W (52cm), 14-5/8" D (37cm), 8" H (20.3cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. Defender PRO cameras provide you with the high-resolution video you need to cut out the middle man and keep your property safe. This weather-resistant camera is built to last with heavy duty, anti-vandal mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing* with 800TVL resolution and 150ft night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. All Defender PRO cameras come with 65ft of fire-rated FT4 cabling for in-wall installation. Perfect for any business or home application, experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only)
- 800TVL outdoor camera
- 150ft automatic night vision at zero lux
- Heavy duty aluminum camera casing with weather resistant IP66 rating
- 65ft fire-rated FT4 cabling for in-wall installation
- Adjustable anti-vandal mount for ease of installation
- Widescreen viewing (on 960H-enabled DVRs only)
- Outdoor Security Camera
- 65ft FT4 Extension Cable
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support
The Seville mailbox is a large capacity heavy duty steel box with magnetic door latch. Comes complete with accent frame, knob, flag, and full alphabet of decorative monograms.
- Dimensions: 23" x 10.5" x 12.875"
- Weight: 14.442 lbs
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)