The Firewood Rack Adjustable Bracket Kit can adjust to a length that fits your firewood storage needs. By purchasing (2) 2' x 4' lumber you can attach the brackets to each piece of lumber and move the brackets to the desired length that can be customized for log storage and organization. This log rack sets up and takes down in a matter of minutes for easy portability.
- Adjustable Length - Create your own firewood rack with (2) 2' x 4' lumber cut to size.
- Hi-Grade Steel frame - 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm diameter round-tube steel frame with DuPont TM Premium powder coat finish. Resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Sturdy Metal Brackets - Two piece bracket and uprights constructed of high grade powder coated steel that looks great and performs better.
- Assembly Hardware - Ready to build kit includes wood screws to firmly secure bracket end panel uprights to lumber base.
- (2) All Steel Uprights
- Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Holds 3/5 Cord / 2,2 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 in. tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 142.7 in x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. It is a silent killer. Kidde CO alarms include the most accurate sensing technology available, the patented Nighthawk electrochemical sensor. This alarm includes a snap on cover that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. Install at least one CO alarm on every floor and in sleeping areas. Make sure CO alarms are at least 15 feet away from cooking or heating appliances to prevent false alarms. Replace CO alarms every 5 to 7 years to benefit from the latest technology upgrades.Learn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include wire mesh decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- Heavy duty 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily Assembled in minutes
- Beams click securely into columns
- Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments
- Includes wire mesh decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1600 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 96"
- Depth (in.): 24"
- Height (in.): 72"
The PHANTOM™ imitation security camera is an easy way to deter intruders or vandals. ABS plastic housing and realistic cable are just like a true, functioning camera. This camera can be used alone or in combination with a functioning security system to increase effectiveness.
Flashing LED - This imitation camera has a flashing red LED, giving the impression of a functioning, recording security camera. Use it to help prevent and deter suspicious activity by placing in a noticeable area.
Simple set up - Create the perception of a more secure property in minutes. Easily mount on any wall and aim using the adjustable bracket.
Weather resistant - This camera is made of the same durable ABS plastic used for functioning cameras and will not rust. Use inside or outside for convenience stores, parking lots, apartments, home or business entrances, and more.
Effective design - The housing and cable are identical to a real camera making it an affordable and realistic-looking addition to your existing security system.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Imitation cameras are commonly used to deter thieves and vandals. DEFENDER® always recommends using imitation cameras in addition to a functioning surveillance system for increased security.
- PHANTOM™ imitation security camera deters intruders or vandals
- Flashing red LED creates the illusion of recording
- ABS plastic housing and realistic cable are just like a functioning camera
- Easily mount on any wall and aim using adjustable bracket
- Made of ABS plastic and will not rust
- An affordable solution to expand your existing security system
Specifications Battery Operable Yes 2 x AA batteries (not included) Wall Mountable Yes Housing Material ABS Plastic Housing Color Black
70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Kidde battery operated Ionization smoke alarms are designed to help protect you and your family from the dangers of fire. This battery operated ionization smoke alarm is designed to protect you and your family from the dangers of smoke and fire. Install UL listed smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles associated with fast flaming fires sooner than Photoelectric alarms. Studies show both types will effectively detect either type of fire. For optimal protection, install both smoke alarm technologies in your home.Learn More
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution to have a night vision length between 75’ (for Dome Cameras) and up to 150’ (for Bullet Cameras) which means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See up to 150 ft. in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs (Bullet Cameras) or 24 infrared LEDs (Dome Cameras) that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
65 ft. Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
See More in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras-Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
1 Step™ Remote Viewing on Your Smart Device- Easily check-in on your business or home on the go thanks to our 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software. Simply input your DVR’s IP address (easily found in the menu) into the connection program on your computer, click “Sync to Router”, and 1 Step will auto-network your DVR in seconds. Free to download and free to use on both PC and Mac, take advantage of the convenience of mobile viewing on your smart device without any of the complications.
Your System, Your Set Up- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
- 8CH DVR with 2 TB HDD
- 4 Widescreen Dome Cameras with 24IR LEDs
- 4 Widescreen Bullet Cameras with 48IR LEDs
- 8 65ft In-Wall Fire- Rated FT4 Extension Cables
- 2 Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- 10ft RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 3 Power Adapters (cULus certified)
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Window Warning Stickers
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
Start seedlings or extend your growing season with the GrowIT® Peak Backyard Greenhouse with Integrated Shelving. This easy-to-assemble, compact backyard greenhouse is constructed with high quality steel and features 4 ft. shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants.
- Integrated Shelving Inside
- Zippered Door with Vent
- Dimensions: 6 Foot x 8 Foot x 6 Foot 6 Inches
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and tie wrap fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm 3 Rib All-steel frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent
- (1) Rear Panel with Vent
- Tie Wrap Fasteners
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- (2) 4' x 9" / 1,2 x 23 cm Shelving Kits
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions