To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits shed size 10' x 12'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
The SecureIt Tactical Rapid 6 is a great gun safe and cabinet conversion kit. The modular conversion kit stores 6 sporting rifles and/or traditional long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell.
- 6 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 3 Modular Grids - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 3 Base Units - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms.
- Made in the USA
The Metal Pegboard Standard Workbench Tool Storage Organizer Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength with over 10.5 square feet of pegboard storage space. Three 16in x 32in White powder-coated pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 48in x 32in. The attractive Metal Pegboards are great for heavy duty toolboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction that will not warp, fray, or crack and are over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. Wall Control metal pegboards offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by giving the user multiple options with tool board accessory selection. Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors.Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- (3) White Powder-Coated Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 48in x 32in when Installed)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (3) Plastic Hanging Bins with Bin Hanger
- (1) Screwdriver Holder
- (1) Hammer Holder
- Assortment of (20) Additional Hooks and Brackets
- Mounting Hardware is Included
- Metal Pegboard is in White with Black Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools & Tool Sets Not Included
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Made in USA
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
The Arlington Premium Mailbox has a classic look that complements any home. The mailbox body is constructed from high quality, heavy gauge steel that is 60% heavier and thicker than standard models and has a compression molded door. Its textured powder coat finish ensures long life and durability.
- Dimensions: 21.75" x 11.125" x 9"
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
The new Quick Clamp Canopy™ Tilt Mount cover adjusts with the sun for all day shade protection!
- Innovative patent pending pop-up frame design.
- High impact injection molded connectors.
- Shock cord side frame poles go up in seconds.
- Four-position vertical adjustment to a max of 9”/22,9 cm
- Fits tables up to 10 ft. / 3, 0 m long.
- Adjustable tilt-mount bracket clamp mounting system with pivot feature for easy attachment to many surfaces.
- Sun protection from any direction with 3-adjustable shade positions.
- UV treated, mildew resistant, water repellent desert bronze polyester fabric cover.
- Provides more than 75 square feet / 7m2 of coverage from sun and light rain.
- Super strong hook and loop cover attachment.
- CPAI-84 Fire-Rated.