Regular Price: $599.99
Special Price: $449.99The Bear Arms 24-Gun Safe is made with all steel construction for strength and resilience. It will store up to 24 rifles or shotguns utilizing patented barrel rests for storage of firearms with scopes. The safe has a 30 minute fire rating for temperatures up to 1400°F. A fully carpeted interior provides scratch free storage, and the interior shelving is fully adjustable to suit your unique storage needs. The Electronic Programmable Lock allows for quick, easy access. This safe includes a backup key.
Exterior Dimensions: 29-1/4" W x 55" H x 20" D Interior Dimensions: 26.89" W x 52.72" H x 14.47" D Interior Cubic Feet: 11.95 cu ft Shipping Weight: 436 lbs Interior Capacity: 24 guns / 12 guns & storage / all storage Number of Shelves: 4 Locking Points: 5 (3-1" Live Action Bolts, 2-Steel Dead Bolts) Color: Black matte paint finish with chrome accents Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
The Windsor horizontal wall mount mailbox is constructed of a durable polypropylene product, well know for its weather resistant and rust free resilience. The elegancy of this Windsor mailbox is the front panel which showcases a classic decorative engraved design. For easy installation, this standard sized wall mount comes fully assembled.
- Dimensions: 15.437" x 5.156" x 7.937"
- Weight: 2 lbs
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack 20. This rack will securely store 12-20 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist; this gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bars
1 - 12" Hook
2 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Single Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
2 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Back-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols off of the back, underside of a shelf. It is very handy for shelves that aren’t deep enough for Original Handgun Hangers. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Back-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easy to access and make a nice presentation.
- Easy to install without removing the shelf.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product.Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Combines a comprehensive list of features with an attractive price!
Weight - 935 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 72"(H) x 40"(W) x 27"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 69"(H) x 36"(W) x 18"(D)
(*add 3" to depth for handle and hinges)
• 1 hour/1400°F
• Three layers of fireboard in the door
• Two layers of fireboard in the body
• Palusol® heat expandable door seal
• External door hinge allows full firebaord protection and
180° door swing
• UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
• U.L listed lock standard
• 12 Ga. steel body construction
• Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
• Auxiliary relocker
• 4-way locking bolt system
• 1.25" solid steel locking bolts
• 18 locking bolts
Series FeaturesLearn More
• Heavy-duty strap hinges
• Door panel organizer
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
This all in one combo is includes a heavy gauge galvanized steel mailbox, dual reinforced steel post with scrolls, and mounting hardware. This combo has a rust resistant finish.
- Dimensions: 60.8" H x 6.875" W x 20.25" D
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
The Home and Office safes ensure quality and dependability with a premium features list.
Weight - 420 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 42"(H) x 26"(W) x 20"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 38"(H) x 22"(W) x 12"(D)
(*add 2" to depth for handle and hinges)
- 75 Min/1400°F
- Three layers of fireboard in the door
- Three layers of fireboard in the body
- Palusol® heat expandable door seal
- Composite door construction
- External door hinge allows full fireboard protection and 180° door swing
- UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
- UL listed lock standard
- 12 Ga. steel body construction
- Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
- Auxiliary relocker
- 4-way locking bolt system
- 1.25" solid steel locking bolts
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- 10 locking bolts
- (2) Key locking storage drawers
- Power Docking System (PDS) - (2) 110v power outlets with Ethernet and USB port