Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
- The Single Organizer has been Sized Down to Fit Stack-On’s Security Cabinets and can be Mounted to the Inside of the Door for Added Storage.
- The single organizer has been sized to fit Stack-On’sSecurity Cabinets and can be mounted to the inside of the door for added storage.
- A mesh pocket at the top of the organizer, can be sectioned off into smaller compartments.
- A belt strap is included for hanging storage such as knives or walkie talkies.
- A deep pocket at the bottom of the organizer is great for larger items. and a deep pocket for larger items.
- This organizer will greatly expand your Stack-On Security Cabinet’s storage capacity.
- Product Dimension: 30" L x 8" W
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Back-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols off of the back, underside of a shelf. It is very handy for shelves that aren’t deep enough for Original Handgun Hangers. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Back-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easy to access and make a nice presentation.
- Easy to install without removing the shelf.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product.Learn More
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 5 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 600 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 48"
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
To use Rifle Rods, a previous purchase of Rifle Rods Kit or Rifle Rods Shelf Liner is needed.
- 2 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 17 caliber
- Total length - 14"
- Injection molded plastic product; fiber glass
- Ultra-sonically welded Velcro coin on top
Cannon Series offers elegance without compromise, with the same advantages found on safes costing hundreds more. You can be confident in the SECURITY of your most treasured valuables with a extremely high Intertek-ETL verified 60 minute/1200 degree F. temperature fire rating. These rigorous fully independent fire tests are conducted by Intertek and are a testament to the build work and craftsmanship of the Cannon Series.
This series also boasts detail in quality,like a beveled edge body, titanium-plated locking bolts, and a three-spoke handle. It also includes a fortified 1.5" thick steel door. The stunning yet simple silk-screened logo and hand-finished pin striping will be welcome additions to any decor. Inside the safe is the Tru Rack system, with adjustable shelving and multi-use features that make a warm, cozy environment for your most prized possessions.
- Dimensions: 60" x 40" x 24"
- Door Thickness: 4"
- Gun Capacity: 36
- All Shelf Interior: 4
- Fireproof Rating: 60 minutes
High Security Door
- Massive 4” double-steel composite door
- 1" Active-locking bolts
- High-security commercial grade Type 1 electronic lock
- Surefire multiple re-lockers
- 3 layers extra-hard, 60+ RC steel hard-plate protects the lock
- Double-steel reinforced door frame
- Smooth operating 5 spoke handle
- Unibody construction delivers maximum ruggedness and strength
- Multi-step paint process
- Deluxe graphics package with hand finished pinstriping
- Pre-drilled bottom for bolting to floor
- Heavy gauge steel for long term durability
- Pinstriping not available on texture finished safes
- Luxury grade upholstery finished shelves, walls and inset door panel
- NEW! Electrical Supply
- Two convenient 110 outlets inside the safe
- Computer-style external source plug runs to the wall
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors.
- Stand-alone battery operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed.
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner.
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery.
This PVC bagged U.S. flag kit comes complete with a 3'x5' grommetted polycotton U.S flag, 6' 3-piece steel pole and stamped steel bracket. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.Learn More