Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See 150 ft. in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
See More in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only.)
Smartphone Viewing in 1 Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video
feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras- Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the midnight black anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
Your System, Your Setup- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
65 ft. Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
- 4CH DVR with 2TB HDD
- 4 Outdoor Security Cameras
- 4 65ft FT4 Cables
- 3 Power Adapters
- Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
- Our covers are the same heavy duty UV treated, heat welded, valance design of the original. Made of the same triple-layer, rip-stop, woven polyethylene fabric material as our popular canopy.
- UV-treated inside and out. Heat-sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond and absolute water resistance.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Easy-to-install cover goes up fast with bungee fasteners.
The Tuff Body Mailbox is virtually indestructible & vandal resistant! Constructed of 20 lbs. of heavy gauge steel, its powder coat black finish ensures long life and durability. The stainless steel piano hinged door and heavy steel flag are secured with steel fasteners.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 20.75"
- Weight: 21.155 lbs
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
- The Unique Design of this Pistol Rack Allows for Quick and Easy Access of Handguns.
- Multiple units can be stacked on top of each other.
- 2 steel stacking supports are included with each pistol rack.
- Made of tough ABS materials with snap-fit construction.
- Available in Gray.
- Exterior Dimensions: 4.31" W (10.95cm), 1.31" D (3.33cm), 10.5" H ( 26.7cm)
Defender's PHOENIX 301 system can be used to monitor and record video and audio in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day. This wireless plug and play system allows for easy set up in a matter of minutes and the included 2GB SD card can record up to 350 minutes of continuous audio and video footage. The 2 wireless, weather resistant cameras included with this system have 18 infrared LEDs that allow you to see up to 40ft away in the dark. You can view your footage through the 7" monitor or, for a larger view; you can connect the monitor to another television using the included A/V cable. Ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees, the PHOENIX 301 system can be used in any situation you need.
2 Way Intercom - Communicate with visitors or employees from a distance using the 2 way intercom. The monitor and camera have a built-in microphone, so you can safely communicate with people from different areas of your property. You can even put the camera at your entranceway so you do not have to open the door to strangers.
Long Range Night Vision - These indoor/outdoor cameras provide you with a clear, secure picture, even when you monitor after-hours or in a dark location. Each camera comes equipped with advanced night vision and 18 infrared (IR) LEDs that let you see clearly in the dark, up to 40ft away! The LEDs activate automatically when it gets dark, and deactivate during the day to save energy (CDS sensor). With this system, you can rest assured, knowing that you will have around the clock protection.
Expandable Up to 4 Cameras - The Phoenix 301 series allows you to easily secure several vulnerable spots on your property. This system can support a total of 4 cameras so you can monitor multiple offices, entrances and other outdoor areas. The compatible camera is Defender's PX301-C.
Digital Wireless Technology - The PHOENIX 301 series comes equipped with Digital Wireless Technology that ensures there is no messy wiring involved when setting the system up. This advanced system connects automatically on its own so you will be watching clear, interference-free footage in a matter of seconds. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals passing between the camera and handheld screen remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly, up to 450ft away.
SD Card Recording - Feel comforted knowing you can check if anyone was on your property when you were not there. This system includes a 2GB SD card that can capture up to 350 minutes of footage and audio. You have the option to continuously record, only record when motion is detected or set a schedule to only record during certain times of the day.
Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Cameras - The included indoor/outdoor wireless color cameras provide you with clear, crisp and enhanced video. Built for indoor or outdoor use, the cameras' durable aluminum housing resists rusting, deterioration and can weather any season. The attached sun shield helps prevent glare from the sun and other bright objects. Cameras also have a built-in motion sensor so that you can be sure you will always be alerted when motion is detected.
Motion Detection Settings - Motion settings give you flexibility so you can choose when the unit will start recording. You have many options, such as recording only when movement is detected. Using these easy-to-adjust settings will conserve your SD memory space so you can monitor longer. Simply turn on the motion recording and when the camera detects movement the unit will begin recording. You can even set the system to sound an audible alert to notify you that motion is being detected.
24 Hour Scheduled Recording - Set up your preferred scheduled recording time throughout a 24-hour day. Record during peak business hours or when you're not at home so you never miss a thing. This system allows you to record video footage using three different types of recording modes: manual, scheduled, and motion activation
7" LCD Monitor - Review your footage easily on the 7" LCD monitor. Its functional design allows it to be wall mounted or placed on a table. Keep the monitor in a location that is easily accessible to you at your business or home, so you can review footage easily at any time. Use the screen saver feature, which displays your choice of one of 5 images on screen, to fit in with the surrounding decor.
Remote Control Access - Control your system directly from the buttons on the receiver or from a distance with the included remote control. This system also comes equipped with an IR extension wire which allows your remote control to reach further and makes your system even more user friendly.
Easily Connects to a TV - This system can support an external TV/monitor with RCA connections. Connect your receiver to any television in your home or business with the included 6ft AV cable and experience the convenience of watching your live or recorded video on any screen size of your choice.
- 2 Digital Wireless Cameras
- 1 x 7” LCD Monitor with 2GB SD Card
- 2 x 8ft Power Adapters for Cameras
- 6ft Power Adapter for Monitor
- 2 Camera Mounting Bracket
- 6ft AV to RCA Wire
- Remote Control
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Instruction Manual
- Lifetime Live Customer Support with Manufacturer
Regular Price: $1,299.98
Special Price: $1,169.98
- 72 Gun Safe
- Interior Dimensions: 57.5" H x 39" W x 21" D
- 30 Minute Fire Rating At 1200 Degrees
- Sargent & Greenleaf E-Lock
- 12 Gauge Robotically Welded 2 Piece Roll Formed Body
- 12 Active 1" Round Locking Bolts
- Triple Hard Plate
- External Re-Locker
- 3 Point Handle
- 3 In 1 Flex Interior With Door Panel
- Textured Granite Finish With Chrome Hardware
- Textured Granite Finish With Chrome Hardware
- Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $599.98
Special Price: $539.98
When you need a combination of larger storage capacity and strong fire protection at an affordable price, the Pony series is the choice!!
MADE IN AMERICA!
- 30 minutes @ 1200°F
- Two layers of fireboard in the door
- One layer of fireboard in the body
- Palusol® heat expandable door seal
- Composite door construction
- External door hinge allows full fireboard protection and 180° door swing
- UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
- Upgraded UL listed, S&G mechanical
- Welded external cast steel strap hinges
- Convertible interior with adjustable side shelves
- Interior shelf covers (covers each gun rack)
Weight: 435 lbs. Exterior Dimensions: 60"(H) x 28"(W) x 20"(D Interior Dimensions: 58"(H) x 26"(W) x 15"(D) Door Seal Palusol Fire Rating 30 minutes @ 1200 F Fireboard Layers / Door 2 Layers Fireboard Layers / Body 1 Layer U.L. Listed RSC YES U.L. LIsted Lock YES California DOJ Approved YES Body Construction 12 Ga. Door Construction 12 Ga. Door Hinge Type Strap Locking Bolt Diameter 1" Locking Bolt Qty 10 Locking Bolt System 2-Way Hard Plate / 60-61RC YES Chamberlain Disk NO Auxiliary Relocker YES Recessed Door YES Return Door Jamb YES Handle Single Lever Beveled Edge Body NO Gun Placement Up to 24 Long Guns Door Panel Organizer NO Power Docking System (PDS) NO Interior Fabric Automotive Grade