The Home and Office safes ensure quality and dependability with a premium features list.
Weight - 420 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 42"(H) x 26"(W) x 20"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 38"(H) x 22"(W) x 12"(D)
(*add 2" to depth for handle and hinges)
- 75 Min/1400°F
- Three layers of fireboard in the door
- Three layers of fireboard in the body
- Palusol® heat expandable door seal
- Composite door construction
- External door hinge allows full fireboard protection and 180° door swing
- UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
- UL listed lock standard
- 12 Ga. steel body construction
- Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
- Auxiliary relocker
- 4-way locking bolt system
- 1.25" solid steel locking bolts
- Reinforced steel return door jamb
- 10 locking bolts
- (2) Key locking storage drawers
- Power Docking System (PDS) - (2) 110v power outlets with Ethernet and USB port
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 75’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
- Widescreen Technology: Allows 34% more surface visibility
- IR cut filter for a crisp and detailed image
- 2TB for years of memory
- Night vision up to 75ft
- 1- step anywhere, anytime viewing
- Weather resistant to record through rain, hail or snow.
- Easy do-it-yourself security system setup
- 8CH DVR with 2 TB HDD
- 4 Widescreen Dome Cameras with 24IR LEDs
- 4 65ft In-Wall Fire-Rated FT4 Extension Cables
- 1 Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- 10ft RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- 2 Power Adapters (cUL certified)
- 3ft HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Window Warning Stickers
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support
The Metal Pegboard Master Workbench Tool Storage Organizer Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength with over 21 square feet of pegboard storage space. Six 16in x 32in Gray powder-coated pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 96in x 32in. The attractive Metal Pegboards are great for heavy duty toolboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction that will not warp, fray, or crack and are over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. Wall Control metal pegboards offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by giving the user multiple options with tool board accessory selection. Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors. Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.
- (6) Gray Powder-Coated Metal Pegboards 32in x 16in (Covers 96in x 32in Installed)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly
- (2) 9in Shelf Dividers
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (15) Plastic Hanging Bins with Hangers
- (1) Dowel Rod and 4in Shelf Assembly
- (1) Spray Can Holder (Holds 4 Cans)
- (2) Screwdriver Holders (Holds 6 Each)
- (2) Hammer Holders
- Assortment of (22) Additional Hooks and Brackets
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Metal Pegboard
- Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools & Tool Sets Not Included
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Easy to Install
- Made in USA
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
- The Unique Design of this Pistol Rack Allows for Quick and Easy Access of Handguns.
- Multiple units can be stacked on top of each other.
- 2 steel stacking supports are included with each pistol rack.
- Made of tough ABS materials with snap-fit construction.
- Available in Gray.
- Exterior Dimensions: 4.31" W (10.95cm), 1.31" D (3.33cm), 10.5" H ( 26.7cm)
The Windmere large size mailbox gives you durability and elegance with the heavy duty steel along with decorative frame and antique gold finish hardware.
- Dimensions: 11.375" x 9" x 22.5"
- Weight: 9.1 lbs
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- Holds 2/5 Cord / 1,4 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Rack Frame 96.2 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include wire mesh decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- Heavy duty 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily Assembled in minutes
- Beams click securely into columns
- Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments
- Includes wire mesh decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1600 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 96"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 72"
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- 9 oz/m² or 14.5 oz/m², triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Front and back double zippered door panels (unless otherwise noted)
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors