The ShelterLogic 10 ft x 20 ft Canopy Extension Sidewall kit is the quick and affordable solution for special events and seasonal protection. Quickly convert any 20 ft long canopy to a fully covered event tent, single or double wall wind break in minutes. Comes ready to install out of the box with steel tent poles and tie downs. Expands coverage are by 280 square feet of protection.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
- Great Gift Idea.
The Wall Control Pegboard Hobby Craft Pegboard Organizer Storage Kit for crafting pegboard organization offers maximum tool board storage versatility. The two 16in x 32in powder-coated metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These Metal Pegboard Panels are not only attractive but strong due to their 20 gauge steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating a durable craft storage solution that will last a lifetime. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with toolboard and pegboard accessory selection. The patented engagement of the slotted tool board hooks included improves hook security for more hassle free craft tool storage. These versatile, durable, and high strength metal pegboard panels are an easy-to-use tool storage solution for any hobby and craft room, garage, or workshop. The Yellow powder-coated metal pegboard panels are easy to install into studs or flat surfaces with pre-drilled mounting holes which allows for installation in a matter of minutes. A built-in frame return flange provides ample hook clearance and full access to all holes without requiring additional framework or using up pegboard holes for mounting. Mounting hardware is also included. Wall Control Pegboard Products are Made in the USA.
- (2) White Metal Pegboard Tool Boards 32in Tall x 16in Wide (covers 32in x 32in Total)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly with Shelf Dividers
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (1) Spray Can Holder Assembly (holds 4 cans)
- (3) Plastic Bins with Bin Hanger
- (10) Assorted Hooks and Brackets
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included
The Monkey Bars Storage 4 Cross Country Ski Rack MB-13 by Monkey Bars is perfect for families. This wall mounted ski rack holds 4 pairs of cross country skis and poles securely and makes organizing skis simple and efficient. The Cross Country Ski Rack mounts to the wall in just 15 minutes and can be mounted in a garage, shed, shop, closet, basement, or retail shop. The storage rack is made with powder coated industrial steel. The hooks snap tightly to the Monkey Bar and slide along the Monkey Bar, making it the most versatile ski rack on the market. This ski rack can be used for all sizes and styles of cross county skis. The hooks are made with a polyurethane cover to protect skis while on the ski rack. Purchase your Cross Country Ski Rack today and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your cross country skis
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
4 - 6" Narrow Hooks
4 - Rubber Straps
4 - 2" Wood Screws
4 - WashersLearn More
Store your parts more efficiently with these high quality pick racks. Bins rest securely on slanted shelves which makes parts easy to access. Available with corrugated bins or yellow plastic bins.
- 40 piece set
- 6 inch yellow plastic bins
- Easy to assemble
- Steel color is gray
Modular design provides extra heavy capacity by utilizing our super strong 3" beams and 3/4" particle board decking. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs.
- 1800 lb Capacity per shelf
- Easy to assemble
- Beam color: orange
- Upright color: green
- 3" Beams
- 3/4" Particle board decking
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 36"
This playful dolphin arches beautifully as it emerges from the sea to grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or copula. Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for marine enthusiasts!
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 27" L x 16" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
Trust DEFENDER® to make thieves and vandals think twice about approaching your property. Two sleek dome cameras provide the ultimate discrete security solution for your home or business. 800TVL deliver clear, ultra hi-res video for maximum indoor and outdoor surveillance visibility. 24IR LEDs allow for 75 feet of automatic night vision, while the weather-resistant aluminum casing ensures your cameras can withstand harsh elements. Versatile enough to monitor both indoor and outdoor locations, pair DEFENDER® dome cameras with our outdoor bullet cameras for a higher quality theft deterrent and added peace of mind. You’ll always know exactly what’s happening on your property – inside and out!
- 800TVL indoor/outdoor dome cameras
- 75’ night vision with 24 IR LEDs High-density aluminum camera housing
- Weather-resistant casing with IP66 rating
- Mount cameras on wall or ceiling; 360° adjustability
- 2 x Dome Security Camera
- 2 x 65ft Extension Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include 3/4" particle board decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily assembled
- Beams click securely into columns
- Height adjustable in 2" increments
- 3/4" particle board decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 2000 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 72"
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 6' x 5' and 4' x 7'
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)