Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include wire mesh decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- Heavy duty 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily Assembled in minutes
- Beams click securely into columns
- Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments
- Includes wire mesh decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1800 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 72"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in.): 72"
The Monkey Bars Storage 4 Cross Country Ski Rack MB-13 by Monkey Bars is perfect for families. This wall mounted ski rack holds 4 pairs of cross country skis and poles securely and makes organizing skis simple and efficient. The Cross Country Ski Rack mounts to the wall in just 15 minutes and can be mounted in a garage, shed, shop, closet, basement, or retail shop. The storage rack is made with powder coated industrial steel. The hooks snap tightly to the Monkey Bar and slide along the Monkey Bar, making it the most versatile ski rack on the market. This ski rack can be used for all sizes and styles of cross county skis. The hooks are made with a polyurethane cover to protect skis while on the ski rack. Purchase your Cross Country Ski Rack today and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your cross country skis
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
4 - 6" Narrow Hooks
4 - Rubber Straps
4 - 2" Wood Screws
4 - WashersLearn More
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 6 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 1200 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 36"
- Length (in.): 72"
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Modular design provides extra heavy capacity by utilizing our super strong 3" beams and 3/4" particle board decking. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs.
1600 lb Capacity per shelf
Easy to assemble
Beam color: orange
Upright color: green
3/4" Particle board decking
Width (in.): 96"Learn More
Depth (in.): 48"
Height (in.): 36"
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. The single tier locker has a top shelf. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
The Folding Chair Rack 12 by Monkey Bars allows you to store 12 to 15 folding chairs of various sizes. The folding chair rack can be installed in about 15 minutes and only uses 4 screws to mount two brackets to your studs 48” apart. The Folding Chair Rack is perfect for the garage, shop, shed, barn, or closet. Purchase yours today, and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your folding chairs.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
3 - 12" Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Designed for medium and heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features heavy duty boltless shelving components.
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments
- Includes 3/4" particle board decking
- Steel color: Gray
- 3 Shelves with a 1000 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 12"
- Height (in): 84"
The image above may not be the color of the actual product.
- Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Four point height adjustable legs
- Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams
- Full valance fitted cover
- Temporary spike anchors
- Wheeled storage bag (unless otherwise noted)