The Bike Rack 3 by Monkey Bars is the most versatile bike rack on the market. Monkey Bars has developed a 15 minute installation bike rack that will securely store 3 Mt. Bikes off the garage floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 24” to 32” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang bikes where studs exist. This gives you the versatility to store bikes used less often off the ground and clear up valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of bike; store kid's bikes, road bikes, and adult Mt. bikes. Get organized today by purchasing your Monkey Bars 3 Bike Rack.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
3 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
- Genuine authentic anchoring for shelters, canopies and instant garages.
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds on tight. Recommended for garages, sheds and larger canopies.
- Portable and reusable - heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction will not rust, corrode, chip or peel.
- Quick clamp-on wire tie-downs are installed in minutes to legs and anchors with a rock solid connection.
- Proper anchoring of your shelter is mandatory. Make sure it is anchored securely to manufacturer specifications.
- ShelterLogic recommends (1) one ShelterAuger per leg.
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
This Carport-In-A-Box from ShelterLogic is the perfect solution to any outdoor covering. The steel frame is built with 2 in diameter steel construction. The premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling rust and corrosion. The ripstop tough fabric cover is a 5.5oz, triple layer woven polyethylene is heat sealed not stitched making it 100% waterproof. The heavy duty wind braces add strength to the frame to ensure long lasting cover during bad weather.
- 1 Brown Steel Frame
- ! One-Piece, Fitted, Sandstone Polyethlene Cover
- 4 Ratcher Tie-Downs
- 8 Anchors
- Steel Foot Plates
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
- Adjustable Interior - upholstered interior walls, upholstered shelves, adjustable shelving
- 6 Digit Combination Lock
- Patented TruLock Internal Hinges - for maximum pry-prevention and security, Cannon Safe doors close behind the safe body providing extra protection
- Electronic Push Button Keypad - electronic keypads are more reliable than a mechanical keypad and gives you a quicker access in a high stress situation
- Triple Fin Intumescent - to prevent heat and smoke from getting inside, Cannon doors employ a triple fin seal that expands with heat, protecting the contents from smoke damage
- Bigger Bolts - Cannon Safe features 4" locking bolts compared to 2" locking bolts that the competition use
- 30 Minutes Fire Protection
- Security Door - electronic lock, active locking bolts, composite door, patented TruLock hinges
- Body - unibody construction, heavy gauge steel, predrilled for bolting to floor
- Gun Capacity - 64 guns
- Dimensions - 59" H x 40" W x 24" D
$599.99The Bear Arms 24-Gun Safe is made with all steel construction for strength and resilience. It will store up to 24 rifles or shotguns utilizing patented barrel rests for storage of firearms with scopes. The safe has a 30 minute fire rating for temperatures up to 1400°F. A fully carpeted interior provides scratch free storage, and the interior shelving is fully adjustable to suit your unique storage needs. The Electronic Programmable Lock allows for quick, easy access. This safe includes a backup key.
Exterior Dimensions: 29-1/4" W x 55" H x 20" D Interior Dimensions: 26.89" W x 52.72" H x 14.47" D Interior Cubic Feet: 11.95 cu ft Shipping Weight: 436 lbs Interior Capacity: 24 guns / 12 guns & storage / all storage Number of Shelves: 4 Locking Points: 5 (3-1" Live Action Bolts, 2-Steel Dead Bolts) Color: Black matte paint finish with chrome accents Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
The image above may not be the color of the actual product.
- Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Four point height adjustable legs
- Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams
- Full valance fitted cover
- Temporary spike anchors
- Wheeled storage bag
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include wire mesh decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- Heavy duty 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily Assembled in minutes
- Beams click securely into columns
- Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments
- Includes wire mesh decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1600 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 96"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 72"
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)