Keeps leaves and debris out of gutters. It is made of a high quality, rigid PVC. Handy 3 Ft. sections fit any K style aluminum, steel or plastic gutters. Will not collapse under debris. Product installs in seconds by snapping on to front edge of gutter.Learn More
$4.99The Fire Sentry i9040 battery operated, single station smoke alarm provides an early warning signal to you and your family in the event of a fire hazard. The i9040 operates on a 9V battery power source that provided continuous protection even during a power outage, Installation is easy, no wiring required. This unit is UL Listed and includes a 3 year limited warranty.Product Features:
- Battery-operated alarm offers continual operation, even during power outages
- Protects your family in case of a home fire
- Uses ionization technology to detect even invisible fire particles
- Includes 9-volt battery
- Contains Americium
- Three-year limited warranty
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Safe ‘n Dry Desiccants Pull Moisture from the Air and can be Used Almost Anywhere. Available in Packets of 4.
- Each packet is individually wrapped in a foil pouch to prevent the desiccant from activating.
- Once opened each packet can draw moisture from 5 – 7 cubic feet for about 6 weeks before it will need to be recharged.
- Each packet includes a handy moisture indicator to let you know when it is time to recharge.
- Units can be recharged in a standard, vented oven at 200° F for 3 hours and can be recharged 3 – 4 times before its moisture absorbing properties are lost.
- Individual Item Dimensions: 3" W x 3/8" D x 4-3/4" L
Back-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols off of the back, underside of a shelf. It is very handy for shelves that aren’t deep enough for Original Handgun Hangers. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Back-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easy to access and make a nice presentation.
- Easy to install without removing the shelf.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product.Learn More
Easy to use. Convenient to install. Plastic Snap Grommets hang shade cloth from poles, rods, ropes, & cables - wherever you need sun, shade and wind protection.
- Easily secures & fastens fabric to most surfaces.
- Quick and easy installation.
- 25 Pieces per Pack.
The Circus World Defender in-wall, fire-rated 65ft security camera extension cable connects any Defender security cameras to security systems with BNC connections. These cables are UL and FT4 rated so that they may be installed in between walls and floors.
- UL and FT4 rated so that they may be installed in between walls and floors
- 65ft security camera extension cable connects any Defender security cameras to security systems with BNC connections
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Organize and store metal magazines on any surface with Mag Mounts. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). Mag Mounts conveniently store magazines in tight areas and create a nice presentation of a collection.
- Holds metal magazines - not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines (ex: Glock)
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to a wooden or drywall/fabric covered surface
- 3” x 10” of magnetic space available
- 2 pound weight limit
- Convex design prevents debris accumulation
- Made of long lasting galvanized steel.
- Will not collapse under ice, snow or debris.
- 50 guards needed for average home.
Gutter guards are installed on rain gutters to help prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from falling into the gutters and clogging both the gutters and downspouts. Obstructed gutters and downspouts will prevent rain water and melting snow from flowing through the gutter system. Water that cannot flow freely can back-up and overflow the gutter causing damage to the landscaping and the foundation. Damage to the roof line and the fascia board may also occur if water gets behind the gutter.Learn More