Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
- Holds 14 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Black Gloss Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- 3-point locking system with double-bitted, key coded lock provides greater security.
- Cabinet holds 14 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall. Includes a removable shelf.
- Shelf is positioned in the front of the cabinet so longer guns can be stored along the back wall of the unit.
- There is a gap between the back of the shelf and the back wall of the cabinet.
- Foam padded bottom reduces the chance of scratching.
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" W (53cm), 16" D (40.6cm), 55" H (140cm)
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
This kit will make a 10x20 canopy an enclosed unit. It is not the entire unit.
- Converts your 10' x 20' Max AP Canopy to a fully enclosed shelter.
- Triple-layer, ripstop white polyethylene cover is 100% waterproof. Cover is UV treated inside and out with heat-sealed seams for added protection against the elements.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Enhanced visibility clear polyethylene windows.
- Great for seasonal storage or backyard events.
- 10' x 20' White Canopy Enclosure Kit
- (1) Solid Rear Panel
- (2) Solid Wide Walls
- (1) Solid double zippered door Panel
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Trust DEFENDER® to make thieves and vandals think twice about approaching your property. Two sleek dome cameras provide the ultimate discrete security solution for your home or business. 800TVL deliver clear, ultra hi-res video for maximum indoor and outdoor surveillance visibility. 24IR LEDs allow for 75 feet of automatic night vision, while the weather-resistant aluminum casing ensures your cameras can withstand harsh elements. Versatile enough to monitor both indoor and outdoor locations, pair DEFENDER® dome cameras with our outdoor bullet cameras for a higher quality theft deterrent and added peace of mind. You’ll always know exactly what’s happening on your property – inside and out!
- 800TVL indoor/outdoor dome cameras
- 75’ night vision with 24 IR LEDs High-density aluminum camera housing
- Weather-resistant casing with IP66 rating
- Mount cameras on wall or ceiling; 360° adjustability
- 2 x Dome Security Camera
- 2 x 65ft Extension Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
Regular Price: $174.99
Special Price: $129.99
Ensure your eyes and ears aware at all times with the Defender® Phoenix™ 3.5” wireless video monitoring system. With the included SD card, you are able to capture images or videos of an intruder, pet or employee. The built-in recording grants you the flexibility to record images or videos on demand with built-in motion based recording and on demand recording features. The camera’s 8 invisible infrared LEDs show you what is happening up to 15ft away in complete darkness. The rechargeable lithium ion battery will perform up to 24 hours in power save mode so you can enjoy full-time, secure monitoring. ClearVu® technology provides a clear and secure digital signal from up to 750ft away. The two-way intercom can be used to communicate with family members, staff and visitors from anywhere on your property. Mount the sleek camera on a wall or sit on a desk and adjust 240° horizontally and 65° vertically for a perfect view. With extra features such as an LED volume indicator, adjustable brightness, and expandability up to 4 cameras, you can be sure your property is in good hands.
Smooth Pan Tilt Zoom Camera- Using the monitor from anywhere in your home or business, you can adjust the camera view horizontally 300° and tilt vertically 110°. When you find what you are looking for, zoom in to examine what you are seeing in even greater detail.
Motion Activated Recording- Sensors within the camera can detect movement so that if someone enters your monitoring location, you will know about it. Having the unit record only when motion is detected will conserve SD memory.
Record Events as they Happen- Record an intruder, pet, or staff with your choice of recorded video or still images on the included micro SD card. Simply record and transfer footage to your home computer for review and storage.
Touch Pand and Icon-based menu for ease of use- The sleek profile of this monitor features a touch panel control that responds to your quickest and most feather-light commands. Navigate effortlessly through the features in the simple to understand icon menu, select one of this monitor’s many features and customize it specifically for your home or business needs. This model is also equipped with a button lock feature, so when you are not intending to activate controls, simply set it to lock.
24 Hour Battery Life in Power Save Mode- This handy wireless monitoring system gives you more than 24 hours of battery power without recharging when set to power save mode. If no sound is detected by the camera the monitor will automatically powers down to standby mode. Video monitoring will reactivate again when sound is detected, saving hours of battery life.
Invisible LED Night Vision- The camera’s 8 invisible infrared LEDs show you what is happening up to 15ft away in complete darkness. “Invisible” LED night vision lights do not cast that distracting red glow. You can monitor your room discretely in the dark without drawing attention to your camera.
ClearVu® Digital Signal- ClearVu® technology provides you the outstanding precision and clarity of a digital signal from up to 750ft away. Unlike some monitors that operate on analog frequency signals, this wireless security system has a private, interference-free digital signal that no one but you can access.
Two-way Communication- Use the two-way talk intercom to conveniently speak to pets, staff or visitors at the touch of a button. You will be able to see and communicate with the person you are speaking to up to 750ft away. Simplify communication with the added benefit of a 2-way built-in intercom!
Easy Adjustable Wall Mount- Mount your camera to the wall for a handy bird’s-eye view. Each camera can be adjusted 240° horizontally and 65° vertically so, no matter where you need to install this wireless system you will easily be able to focus on the area you want to see most.
Expandable up to 4 Cameras- Add up to four cameras and conveniently view up to four areas from your handheld monitor.
Compact & Concenient Design- This system’s handheld design has been developed for convenience and ease-of-use. The removable stand may be attached for tabletop convenience or detached for sleek, pocket-ready portability when you are on-the-go.
LED Volume Indicator- If you only want to watch the area you are monitoring and are finding the sound distracting or unnecessary you can use the LED volume indicator. Typical room ambience will display as green, while louder sounds will display as yellow through orange and red depending on the volume.
Adjustable Brightness- Easily increase and decrease the brightness on your monitor to accommodate any setting. Increase brightness when you’re outside under the glare of the sun and decrease when in a dark room; your eyes will be glad you did!
Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer- Our customer support team can be reached by, email and live web chat. Our experts will be happy to assist you in English, French and Spanish.
- Night Vision PTZ Camera
- Video Monitor
- Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Power Adapters
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. The single tier locker has a top shelf. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 6 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 1200 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 30"
- Length (in.): 60"
Store your parts more efficiently with these high quality pick racks. Bins rest securely on slanted shelves which makes parts easy to access. Available with corrugated bins or yellow plastic bins.
- 40 piece set
- 6 inch corrugated bins
- Easy to assemble
- Steel color is gray
Designed for medium and heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features heavy duty boltless shelving components.
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments
- Includes 3/4" particle board decking
- Steel color: Gray
- 3 Shelves with a 750 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 60"
- Depth (in.): 48"
- Height (in): 84"