Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $49.99
Keep your firearms safe and out of the reach of children with the Bear Arms pistol safe. The safe is built to last with its 16-gauge steel, high strength locking mechanism, and tamper-proof protection make this safe sturdy and tough. The safe has a customized security code with over 12 million possible combinations. Should all go wrong, however, it does have an emergency back-up key override. Not only is it safe from outside dangers, you don't need to worry about it scratching your pistol. The Bear Arms pistol safe has a protective interior to protect your pistol from scratches and dings. The safe is battery powered for portability and security. Even if your power goes out this safe will remain locked and armed. Bear Arms understands why firearms are important to you and understand your desire to keep them and your family safe. This understand is evident in there quality craftsmanship.
- Customized security code
- Back-up key override
- Optional silent mode
- Over 12 million possible combinations
- High strength lock mechanism
- 16-gauge steel
- Protective interior
- Tamper proof protection
- Battery powered for maximum security & portability
Outer Safe Dimensions:
- 11.5 inches long
- 9 inches wide
- 7 inches high
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
- Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Safety Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light. Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Includes a removable mounting plate.
- Locking Plate can be affixed to a location and the safe can be secured to the plate or removed by accessing a bolt inside the safe.
- It can be mounted in the trunk of a car and then moved to a different location in the house or pistol range.
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf with the locking plate.
- Holes have also been included in the top for mounting under the bed or in a locker.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-7/8" W (25.1cm), 13" D (33cm), 4-1/4" H (10.8cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
The log rack cover is a great way to protect your fire wood for, dirt, debris and weather!
Weather-X ™ fabric with water-resistant backing for extra weather and abrasion protection
Protects against rain, dirt, and birds
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 48 Inches long
- 24 Inches Wide
- 42 Inches High
Increase your space by an additional 25 square feet to accommodate more storage or to create a large workspace within your shed. Just install a versatile Arrow attic/workbench frame kit, adjustable to five heights. Then add the top, not included, that best suits your storage or working needs. If you use wood as the top, choose exterior-grade plywood. If finishing with wood, use exterior-grade plywood.
- Fits any 10-foot-wide Arrow building (except Commander Series Mountaineer Series buildings or Yardsaver 4'x10')
- Holds up to 250 lbs (even weight distribution)
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
The ShelterLogic Sun Shade Sail in Sand 12 ft. x 12 ft. square is the do-it-yourself shade product that allows you to create your own unique shade design. Sun Shade Sails easily attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it. Each Sun Shade Sail is shipped ready to install and includes a basic hardware kit for easy attachment to the house, building, tree or post. Sun Shade Sails offer an excellent shade solution for backyard decks, patios, pools, play areas, camping, or any place shade is needed. Combine more than one Sun Shade Sail or mix shapes to create your own unique outdoor shade and living space.
- Long life, 160 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 85% of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware, and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
- Plug-in unit with battery backup and continuous digital display
- Level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Loud alarm pattern sounds when unit detects elevated levels of CO, methane, or propane gas
- Direct-plug, 6-foot power cord, and table top mounting options.
- Five-year limited warranty
The Rubbermaid Classic 1 mailbox & post combo features a virtually indestructible double-wall plastic construction. The mailbox has a rear door for safe mail retrieval, keeping children and adults away from traffic. It is large enough to allow magazines to lay flat. Installation is quick and easy.
- Dimensions: 16.75" x 41.125" x 9.5"
- Weight: 14.57 lbs