70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Kidde battery operated Ionization smoke alarms are designed to help protect you and your family from the dangers of fire. This battery operated ionization smoke alarm is designed to protect you and your family from the dangers of smoke and fire. Install UL listed smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles associated with fast flaming fires sooner than Photoelectric alarms. Studies show both types will effectively detect either type of fire. For optimal protection, install both smoke alarm technologies in your home.Learn More
The Defender Window Warning Stickers are an excellent way to protect your home at a lower cost. Someone can enter the home through doors and windows, make sure the first thing they see is a Warning sign to scare them off!
- 4 Warning Window Stickers
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Safe ‘n Dry Desiccants Pull Moisture from the Air and can be Used Almost Anywhere. Available in Packets of 4.
- Each packet is individually wrapped in a foil pouch to prevent the desiccant from activating.
- Once opened each packet can draw moisture from 5 – 7 cubic feet for about 6 weeks before it will need to be recharged.
- Each packet includes a handy moisture indicator to let you know when it is time to recharge.
- Units can be recharged in a standard, vented oven at 200° F for 3 hours and can be recharged 3 – 4 times before its moisture absorbing properties are lost.
- Individual Item Dimensions: 3" W x 3/8" D x 4-3/4" L
- This swivel safety hasp is designed to secure a wide variety of doors, cabinets, boxes, trunks, etc
- For security, all screws are concealed when hasp is closed
- The swivel staple is for latching without a padlock
- Spring washer holds swivel staple in a fixed position at all times
- The ribbed design is for extra strength
- Made of steel with aluminum pin
- Size: 3-1/4"
- 4” heavy barrel bolt
- Cold rolled steel
- Zinc plated