To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack 20. This rack will securely store 12-20 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist; this gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bars
1 - 12" Hook
2 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Single Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
2 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. Defender PRO cameras provide you with the high-resolution video you need to cut out the middle man and keep your property safe. This weather-resistant camera is built to last with heavy duty, anti-vandal mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing* with 800TVL resolution and 150ft night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. All Defender PRO cameras come with 65ft of fire-rated FT4 cabling for in-wall installation. Perfect for any business or home application, experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only)
- 800TVL outdoor camera
- 150ft automatic night vision at zero lux
- Heavy duty aluminum camera casing with weather resistant IP66 rating
- 65ft fire-rated FT4 cabling for in-wall installation
- Adjustable anti-vandal mount for ease of installation
- Widescreen viewing (on 960H-enabled DVRs only)
- Outdoor Security Camera
- 65ft FT4 Extension Cable
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
Designed for medium and heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features heavy duty boltless shelving components.
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments
- Includes 3/4" particle board decking
- Steel color: Gray
- 3 Shelves with a 750 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 60"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in): 84"
The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Maximize your storage space with this easy to assemble boltless shelving. Ideal for light and medium capacity applications. Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments. There are 5 shelves and each shelf has a 500 pound capacity.
- 3/4 inch particle board decking
- 1.5 inch height adjustable increments
- Gray in color
- 500 lb capacity per shelf
- 5 shelves
- Width (in.): 36"
- Depth (in.): 24"
- Height (in.): 84"
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $99.99
This residential in-ground pole kit comes complete with a 3'x5' sewn, grommetted nylon U.S. flag, 20', 16 gauge, 5-section aluminum pole, 3" gold aluminum ball top, 6" die-cast aluminum cleat, halyard rope, two snap hooks, 18" pvc ground sleeve and 2" cast aluminum truck with nylon pulley. Flag is 100% made in the U.S.A.
- 20 ft. aluminum flag pole with nylon flag
- 2 in. diameter clear seamless aluminum tubing
- 3 in. diameter gold colored anodized ball (covered electrically with metal)
- Cast aluminum stationary outrigger truck with nylon pulley
- 6 in. cleat with mounting screws
- Heavy duty ground sleeve
Modular design provides extra heavy capacity by utilizing our super strong 3" beams and 3/4" particle board decking. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs.
- 2000 lb Capacity per shelf
- Easy to assemble
- Beam color: orange
- Upright color: green
- 3" Beams
- 3/4" Particle board decking
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 36"
The durable steel service cart is made from thick 18 gauge steel.
- Deluxe powder coated gray finish
- High capacity 5" caster wheels
- Easy to assemble.
- Holds up to 400 lbs
- Length (in.): 16"
- Height (in.): 30"