- Holds 3/5 Cord / 2,2 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 in. tube frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 142.7 in x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 5 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 600 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 48"
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Designed for medium and heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features heavy duty boltless shelving components.
- Easy to assemble
- Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments
- Includes 3/4" particle board decking
- Steel color: Gray
- 3 Shelves with a 750 lb capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 60"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in): 84"
Maximize your storage space with this easy to assemble boltless shelving. Ideal for light and medium capacity applications. Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments. There are 5 shelves and each shelf has a 500 pound capacity.
- 3/4 inch particle board decking
- 1.5 inch height adjustable increments
- Gray in color
- 500 lb capacity per shelf
- 5 shelves
- Width (in.): 36"
- Depth (in.): 24"
- Height (in.): 84"
Modular design provides extra heavy capacity by utilizing our super strong 3" beams and 3/4" particle board decking. Available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs.
- 2000 lb Capacity per shelf
- Easy to assemble
- Beam color: orange
- Upright color: green
- 3" Beams
- 3/4" Particle board decking
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 36"
The durable steel service cart is made from thick 18 gauge steel.
- Deluxe powder coated gray finish
- High capacity 5" caster wheels
- Easy to assemble.
- Holds up to 400 lbs
- Length (in.): 16"
- Height (in.): 30"
Maximize your storage space with this easy to assemble boltless shelving. Ideal for light and medium capacity applications. Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments. There are 5 shelves and each shelf has a 375 pound capacity.
3/4 inch particle board decking
1.5 inch height adjustable increments
Gray in color
375 lb capacity per shelf
Width (in.): 48"Learn More
Depth (in.): 12"
Height (in.): 84"