Cut into manageable pieces. Install by sliding inside edge under the first row of shingles. Roll outside edge over in an upward arch, fitting it inside the lip of the gutter. Most effective when used with gutter guard girders. Fits 4" and 5" gutters.Learn More
- Extended tongue reaches under gutter supports
- Scoop flexes to fit your gutter
- Narrow heel makes it easy to pull scoop from gutter
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Handy wrist strap keeps scoop readily at hand
- High handle position protects hands from scrapes, scratches, and the muck of gutter debris
Fits all metal 5" K style gutters. Simplifies the attachment and improves the support of plastic and aluminum gutter guards. Curved girder shape reinforces gutter guards and helps provide a self cleaning action. Bag contains 8 gutter guard girders and self-tapping screws Learn More
- Convex design prevents debris accumulation
- Made of long lasting galvanized steel.
- Will not collapse under ice, snow or debris.
- 50 guards needed for average home.
Gutter guards are installed on rain gutters to help prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from falling into the gutters and clogging both the gutters and downspouts. Obstructed gutters and downspouts will prevent rain water and melting snow from flowing through the gutter system. Water that cannot flow freely can back-up and overflow the gutter causing damage to the landscaping and the foundation. Damage to the roof line and the fascia board may also occur if water gets behind the gutter.Learn More
Keeps leaves and debris out of gutters. It is made of a high quality, rigid PVC. Handy 3 Ft. sections fit any K style aluminum, steel or plastic gutters. Will not collapse under debris. Product installs in seconds by snapping on to front edge of gutter.Learn More