70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Kidde battery operated Ionization smoke alarms are designed to help protect you and your family from the dangers of fire. This battery operated ionization smoke alarm is designed to protect you and your family from the dangers of smoke and fire. Install UL listed smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles associated with fast flaming fires sooner than Photoelectric alarms. Studies show both types will effectively detect either type of fire. For optimal protection, install both smoke alarm technologies in your home.Learn More
- Plug-in unit with battery backup and continuous digital display
- Level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Loud alarm pattern sounds when unit detects elevated levels of CO, methane, or propane gas
- Direct-plug, 6-foot power cord, and table top mounting options.
- Five-year limited warranty
- Battery-operated alarm offers continual operation, even during power outages
- Protects your family in case of a home fire
- Uses ionization technology to detect even invisible fire particles
- Includes 9-volt battery
- Three-year limited warranty
The Kidde i9080 is a battery operated, ionization smoke alarm with a safety light that helps guide your way to safety. This unit is designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire. The i9080 includes a 9V battery that powers the smoke alarm, along with an additional 9V battery to power the safety light. This easy to install smoke alarm is UL Listed and offers a 5-year limited warranty. Consumer benefits, the Kidde i9080 battery operated smoke alarm with a safety light provides you and your family an early warning signal in the event of a smoke or fire incident. The illumination of the safety light helps guide your way to safety when dense smoke is present. The safety light provides 15 minutes of light when the alarm is sounding. The i9080 includes a hush feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms along with a test button that allows you to test the alarm’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function. This smoke alarm is particularly useful in hallways and near exits.Learn More
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors.
- Stand-alone battery operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed.
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner.
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery.
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. It is a silent killer. Kidde CO alarms include the most accurate sensing technology available, the patented Nighthawk electrochemical sensor. This alarm includes a snap on cover that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. Install at least one CO alarm on every floor and in sleeping areas. Make sure CO alarms are at least 15 feet away from cooking or heating appliances to prevent false alarms. Replace CO alarms every 5 to 7 years to benefit from the latest technology upgrades.Learn More
70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Both photoelectric and ionization sensors are built into this alarm, providing the best overall protection. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles associated with slow smoldering fires sooner than Ionization alarms. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles associated with fast flaming fires sooner that Photoelectric sensing alarms. For optimal protection of both types of fire, install this Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm. This model functions as a single unit smoke alarm with Hush feature, allowing you to quickly silence nuisance alarms. Install UL listed smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years.Learn More
Regular Price: $1,099.97
Special Price: $934.98
The new Cannon Scout Series is a full-featured safe that offers trademark Cannon quality, security and good looks. With solid fire protection, rugged construction and a wide variety of features including a state-of-the-art internal power supply system, the Scout is the ultimate value for storing your prized possessions.
The Scout Series features a massive one-inch steel composite door, surefire multiple re-lockers, truelock internal hinges and one-inch active-locking bolts. Rugged uni-body construction from heavy 12-gauge steel provides superior protection and each safe is predrilled for bolting to the floor. Safe contents are accessed with a high-security commercial grade Type 1 electronic lock that is protected with three layers of extra-hard 60+ RC steel hard-plate.
The Scout Series has a verified fire rating of 1200° F for 30 minutes.
A state-of-the-art internal power supply system with two 110 power outlets, USB port and RJ45 Ethernet connection keeps computers and other electronics charged and connected. The safe’s interior shelves, walls and inset door panel are beautifully finished with high-grade upholstery. The Scout Series is available in seven different sizes with hammer-tone black or hammer-tone gray premium paint.
Cannon is proud to be the only safe company to offer a lifetime, hassle-free, zero cost warranty that includes free parts, labor, and freight for repair after a natural flood, attempted break-in, actual break-in or potential fire disaster.
- Dimensions: 60" x 28" x 21"
- Door Thickness: 4"
- Gun Capacity: 19
- Fireproof Rating: 30 minutes
High Security Door
- Massive 4” steel composite door
- High-security commercial grade Type 1 electronic lock
- Triple fi n intumescent cold smoke expandable seal that expands many times its size when exposed to heat
- 1” active-locking bolts
- Surefire multiple re-lockers
- 3 layers extra-hard, 60+ RC steel hard-plate protects the lock
- Truelock internal hinges
- 3-spoke handle
- Unibody construction delivers maximum ruggedness and strength
- Predrilled bottom for bolting to floor
- Heavy 12-gauge steel for long term durability
- High grade upholstery finished shelves, walls and inset door panel
- Electrical Supply
- Two convenient 110 outlets and USB port
- Computer-style external source plug runs to the wall
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99Rebates cannot be applied to online purchases.
- FIRE-SAFE chest
- UL classified 1/2 hour fire protection and ETL verified 1/2 hour fire protection for CD's, DVD's, USB drives and memory stick up to 1550ºF
- Privacy key lock
- Exterior dimensions: 6 1/8"H x 14 1/4W x 11" D
- Interior dimensions: 3 1/2"H x 12"W x 7 1/2"D
Regular Price: $699.98
Special Price: $594.98Rebates cannot be applied to online purchases.
California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder. Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security. A trouble key is included. Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace. Tested and verified to be fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400° F by ETL an independent testing lab. 4-Way locking with 5 NEW 1.5" live action locking bolts and 3 dead bolts for 8 locking points. Safe holds 24 rifles or shotguns or 12 firearms and storage or all storage. 4 Adjustable shelves included. Fully carpeted interior.
Exterior Dimensions: 29-1/4" W (74.3cm), 21-3/8" D (54.3cm), 59" H (150cm) Interior Dimensions: 24.07" W, 16.97" D, 56.32" H Interior Cubic Feet: 13.31 (23005 Cubic Inches) Shipping Weight: 448 lbs Interior Capacity: 24 guns /12 guns & storage / all storage Number of Shelves: 4 Locking Points: 8 (5-1.5" Live Action Bolts, 3-Steel Dead Bolts) Master Carton Dimensions: 30-1/2" W, 24-1/2" D, 60" H Color: Black matte paint finish with chrome accents Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.Learn More