- This Great Mini Dehumidifier is Perfect for Use in Safes and Security Cabinets.
- It Absorbs Excess Moisture without Having to Drill Holes or Run Electrical Cords through Your Safe.
- It Doesn’t Even Require Batteries.
- he moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
- Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go.
- Available in White.
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
- All screws concealed when hasp is closed
- Includes right, non-swivel staple
- Ribbed design for extra strength
- Made of steel with brass pin and finish
- Secures doors, cabinets, boxes, trunks, etc.
- Size: 2-1/2"
K5940EXSO 38 gun safe with a 13 gun swingout. 1 hour fire rating, UL listed RSC, triple hardplate with relocker, 4 way coverage, outdoor oak color exterior with mocha interior. Black trim, internal power outlet, 3pt black handle and deluxe doorback organizer.
- UL Listed Electronic Lock
- California DOJ Compliant
- 1hr fire protection & 1200 degree
- 50 Long Gun capacity!
- 11 Lg diameter doorbolts(1.25")
- Free Manufacturer Repair/Replacement After Burglary/Fire
- 690lbs/31.4 cubic feet
- 59" H x 40" W x 23" D (not including handle)
- HD Oversized hinges, allow 180 degree opening for greater access
- Door organizer w pistol holsters/pockets
- Extra thick 1.5" composite door
- Heat activated door seal
- Durable Powdercoated finish
- Pre-drilled to bolt to floor
- Pre-drilled for electronic dehumidifier
Over-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf and displays a gun above the shelf as well. The spot above the shelf is great for guns with scopes. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Over-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation. Designed and made by Gun Storage Solutions.
- For guns with an overall length of 10" or shorter.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 7/8" thick.
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product. Shelf must be at least 11" deep to use this product.Learn More
The PHANTOM™ imitation security camera is an easy way to deter intruders or vandals. ABS plastic housing and realistic cable are just like a true, functioning camera. This camera can be used alone or in combination with a functioning security system to increase effectiveness.
Flashing LED - This imitation camera has a flashing red LED, giving the impression of a functioning, recording security camera. Use it to help prevent and deter suspicious activity by placing in a noticeable area.
Simple set up - Create the perception of a more secure property in minutes. Easily mount on any wall and aim using the adjustable bracket.
Weather resistant - This camera is made of the same durable ABS plastic used for functioning cameras and will not rust. Use inside or outside for convenience stores, parking lots, apartments, home or business entrances, and more.
Effective design - The housing and cable are identical to a real camera making it an affordable and realistic-looking addition to your existing security system.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Imitation cameras are commonly used to deter thieves and vandals. DEFENDER® always recommends using imitation cameras in addition to a functioning surveillance system for increased security.
- PHANTOM™ imitation security camera deters intruders or vandals
- Flashing red LED creates the illusion of recording
- ABS plastic housing and realistic cable are just like a functioning camera
- Easily mount on any wall and aim using adjustable bracket
- Made of ABS plastic and will not rust
- An affordable solution to expand your existing security system
Specifications Battery Operable Yes 2 x AA batteries (not included) Wall Mountable Yes Housing Material ABS Plastic Housing Color Black
- The Single Organizer has been Sized Down to Fit Stack-On’s Security Cabinets and can be Mounted to the Inside of the Door for Added Storage.
- The single organizer has been sized to fit Stack-On’sSecurity Cabinets and can be mounted to the inside of the door for added storage.
- A mesh pocket at the top of the organizer, can be sectioned off into smaller compartments.
- A belt strap is included for hanging storage such as knives or walkie talkies.
- A deep pocket at the bottom of the organizer is great for larger items. and a deep pocket for larger items.
- This organizer will greatly expand your Stack-On Security Cabinet’s storage capacity.
- Product Dimension: 30" L x 8" W
Regular Price: $449.97
Special Price: $349.99
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See 150 feet in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
See more in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only.)
Smartphone Viewing in 1 Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video
feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras- Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the midnight black anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
Your System, Your Setup- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
65 foot Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
- 8CH DVR with 2TB HDD
- 4 Outdoor Security Cameras
- 4 65ft FT4 Cables
- 3 Power Adapters
- Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
Back-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols off of the back, underside of a shelf. It is very handy for shelves that aren’t deep enough for Original Handgun Hangers. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Back-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easy to access and make a nice presentation.
- Easy to install without removing the shelf.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product.Learn More
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 2 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 2 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 1 Modular Grid - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 1 Base Unit - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Includes mounting hardware for most gun safes
- Made in the USA