The PH300 imitation security camera is an easy way to deter intruders or vandals and make your property appear to have a robust security system. The ABS plastic housing and cable make it look like a real, functioning camera. This camera can also be used in combination with a functioning security system to heighten the effectiveness. Customers, neighbors and visitors will all think that you have a robust video surveillance system.
Flashing Red LED- This imitation camera has a flashing Red LED so it looks just like the real thing. Use it in your business or home to help prevent vandalism and theft! The design of the PH300 is based on an actual camera, making it a realistic crime prevention investment. Make people think twice about stealing or doing damage to your property. Use it to help prevent and deter suspicious activity by placing the security camera in a noticeable area.
Place the Camera Anywhere- You can easily mount the PH300 on your ceiling or wall and aim it using the adjustable bracket. This makes the imitation camera incredibly easy to use and adaptable to many locations.
Weatherproof Casting for a Long Product Life- Deter suspicious activity inside and outside with the PH300 / ISC300. The imitation camera is made of ABS plastic for durability and will not rust. This makes the PH300 incredibly versatile and practical for convenience stores, parking lots, apartments, entrances, and many other places!
Disigned Like a Real Camera- Built to resemble a functioning security camera, this realistic imitation security camera is versatile for your convenience and peace of mind. The ABS plastic and cable make it look identical to a real camera and is a cost effective crime prevention investment. Pair the PH300 with any of our security systems for an affordable solution and a more robust-looking system.
Important Notice- Imitation cameras are commonly used in noticeable areas to deter thieves and vandals away from a person’s property. The presence of a camera (functioning or not) may cause the intruders to abandon their plans and move on to another location. We always recommend using imitation cameras in conjunction with a functioning surveillance system for increased security.
- Imitation Security Camera
- 4 Window Warning stickers
- Mounting Guide
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Live Customer Support with Manufacturer
Combines a comprehensive list of features with an attractive price!
Weight - 935 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 72"(H) x 40"(W) x 27"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 69"(H) x 36"(W) x 18"(D)
(*add 3" to depth for handle and hinges)
• 1 hour/1400°F
• Three layers of fireboard in the door
• Two layers of fireboard in the body
• Palusol® heat expandable door seal
• External door hinge allows full firebaord protection and
180° door swing
• UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
• U.L listed lock standard
• 12 Ga. steel body construction
• Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
• Auxiliary relocker
• 4-way locking bolt system
• 1.25" solid steel locking bolts
• 18 locking bolts
Series FeaturesLearn More
• Heavy-duty strap hinges
• Door panel organizer
These pistol racks will double up gun storage without taking up the whole shelf. Duelies are both space saving and create easy access to guns. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Duelies, guns are easy to access and make a nice presentation.
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Vinyl coated
- Fits most handguns
- Holds a total of 4 guns
- Designed to latch and secure a wide variety of doors cabinets boxes trunks etc.
- Draw hasp latches for a tight secure closing
- Assists in aligning and drawing door to frames
- Increases protection of padlock from bolt cutters
- Size: 2-3/4"
Keep your handguns, jewelry, and cash safe and secure with the Sportsman Series Wall Safe with Electronic Lock. Constructed of thick, solid, and durable steel, complete with a pry resistant door, you can be confident your valuables will be safe and secure. The electronic keypad makes getting in and out of the safe quick and easy. Powered by 4 AA batteries on the inside of the safe, the pin can be set to the code of your choice. 2 backup keys are included just in case. Designed to fit between the studs in your wall, the Sportsman Wall Safe easily installs with pre-drilled mounting holes and an extra thick locking plate. The inside of the safe features 2 removable shelves and a key rack. The flat front with recessed door allows you to hang a picture over the safe to keep it out of site.
- Keep your guns, jewelry and cash safe and secure behind a pry resistant steel door
- Electronic lock with keypad can be reset with the code of your choice, with 2 backup keys included, just in case
- Easily installs between the studs in your home, then hand a picture in front to hide it from thieves
- Constructed of thick, solid, and durable steel for security and durability, mounting hardware included
- Safe exterior measures: 13 7/8 W x 3 3/4 D x 20 3/4 H inches
- Safe interior measures: 2 1/4 D inches with 1 7/8 inches overlap
- Great Addition to a College Dorm Room to Secure a Laptop Computer, Digital Camera, Credit Cards, Cash and More.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Extra wide opening for storage of laptops.
- Foam padded bottoms.
- Can be attached to a bed frame or other furniture with a cable lock through the pre-drilled fastening holes, or the safe can be bolted to a shelf or floor. (Cable lock sold separately)
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-1/2" W (52cm), 14-5/8" D (37cm), 8" H (20.3cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
- All screws concealed when hasp is closed
- Includes right, non-swivel staple
- Ribbed design for extra strength
- Made of steel with aluminum pin
- Secures doors, cabinets, boxes, trunks, etc.
- Size: 4-1/2"
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See 150 feet in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
See more in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only.)
Smartphone Viewing in 1 Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video
feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras- Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the midnight black anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
Your System, Your Setup- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
65 foot Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
- 8CH DVR with 2TB HDD
- 4 Outdoor Security Cameras
- 4 65ft FT4 Cables
- 3 Power Adapters
- Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
The top of the line Winchester Safe.
Weight - 1600 lbs
Exterior Dimensions - 72"(H) x 42"(W) x 30"(D)*
Interior Dimensions - 66"(H) x 37"(W) x 19"(D)
(*add 3" to depth for handle and hinges)
- 2.5 hours/1400°F
- Five layers of fireboard in the door
- Four layers of fireboard in the body
- Double layer of Palusol® heat expandable door seal
- Upgraded composite door construction with .25" solid steel outer plate
- External door hinge allows full firebaord protection and 180° door swing
- UL listed for burglary protection, RSC
- U.L listed lock standard
- 10 Ga. steel body construction
- Drill resistant hard plate 60-61Rc
- Auxiliary relocker
- 4-way locking bolt system
- 2" solid steel locking bolts
- 20 locking bolts
- Massive vault style hinges
- Door panel organizer
- Thickest interior shelves with premium gray pindot interior
- Power Docking System (PDS)-(2) 110v power outlets with Ethernet and USB
- Beveled edge body construction