$4.99The Fire Sentry i9040 battery operated, single station smoke alarm provides an early warning signal to you and your family in the event of a fire hazard. The i9040 operates on a 9V battery power source that provided continuous protection even during a power outage, Installation is easy, no wiring required. This unit is UL Listed and includes a 3 year limited warranty.Product Features:
- Battery-operated alarm offers continual operation, even during power outages
- Protects your family in case of a home fire
- Uses ionization technology to detect even invisible fire particles
- Includes 9-volt battery
- Contains Americium
- Three-year limited warranty
- Quick Access Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Trouble Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light.
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Solid steel, pry resistant door has concealed hinges and 2 steel live action locking bolts.
- Includes 1 removable shelf.
- Foam padded bottom and shelf.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13-3/16" W (35cm), 9-13/16" D (25cm), 9-13/16" H (25cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
- Safe ‘n Dry Desiccants Pull Moisture from the Air and can be Used Almost Anywhere. Available in Packets of 4.
- Each packet is individually wrapped in a foil pouch to prevent the desiccant from activating.
- Once opened each packet can draw moisture from 5 – 7 cubic feet for about 6 weeks before it will need to be recharged.
- Each packet includes a handy moisture indicator to let you know when it is time to recharge.
- Units can be recharged in a standard, vented oven at 200° F for 3 hours and can be recharged 3 – 4 times before its moisture absorbing properties are lost.
- Individual Item Dimensions: 3" W x 3/8" D x 4-3/4" L
- FIRE-SAFE chest
- UL classified 1/2 hour fire protection and ETL verified 1/2 hour fire protection for CD's, DVD's, USB drives and memory stick up to 1550ºF
- Privacy key lock
- Exterior dimensions: 6 1/8"H x 14 1/4W x 11" D
- Interior dimensions: 3 1/2"H x 12"W x 7 1/2"D
- This Great Mini Dehumidifier is Perfect for Use in Safes and Security Cabinets.
- It Absorbs Excess Moisture without Having to Drill Holes or Run Electrical Cords through Your Safe.
- It Doesn’t Even Require Batteries.
- he moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
- Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go.
- Available in White.
Organize and store metal magazines on any surface with Mag Mounts. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). Mag Mounts conveniently store magazines in tight areas and create a nice presentation of a collection.
- Holds metal magazines - not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines (ex: Glock)
- Adheres to metal surfaces
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to a wooden or drywall/fabric covered surface
- 3” x 10” of magnetic space available
- 2 pound weight limit
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
20 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 30" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 36 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
The Circus World Defender in-wall, fire-rated 65ft security camera extension cable connects any Defender security cameras to security systems with BNC connections. These cables are UL and FT4 rated so that they may be installed in between walls and floors.
- UL and FT4 rated so that they may be installed in between walls and floors
- 65ft security camera extension cable connects any Defender security cameras to security systems with BNC connections
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
Back-Under Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols off of the back, underside of a shelf. It is very handy for shelves that aren’t deep enough for Original Handgun Hangers. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Back-Under Handgun Hangers, guns are easy to access and make a nice presentation.
- Easy to install without removing the shelf.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick
- Vinyl coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product.Learn More