- Holds 16 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 16 firearms up to 54" tall.
- A removable shelf and 2-tray organizer are included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-7/8" W (53cm), 20-1/16" D (51cm), 55-1/8" H (140cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.71" W, 17.27" D, 54.96" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
SKU 053590169 Model SS-16-MB-E Weight 180.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $359.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Poor quality Review by Alex
Quality Price Value
Installed battery and it started smoking when I tried to program it. Keypad won't program now. I will not exchange I will buy a better safe elsewhere.
(Posted on 7/17/14)
- Mine was the fireproof 14 gun with dial lock, don't have to worry about power issuance Review by Greg Fremo
Price Value Quality
I was very pleased by a saleswoman telling me they had a 10% sale
Today only everything but guns were on. Sale. Salesman took the time to print a spec sheet out for me because insurance company required a safe that weighed 300lbs n this one weighed 308lbs so it meets their requirements. I had very good experience for my first visit, I have a fractured ankle n they were so helpful. They have a nice selection n they have nice selection of weapons n accessories!
Your lady can grocery shop while you can play man cave!!
(Posted on 6/20/14)
- Not a bad Safe Review by Rev
Price Value Quality
It is not a bad starter safe for someone. Good price, but would be nice to see a sale on it sometime. It will function as a beginning safe for some one.
(Posted on 12/4/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Stack-On, 16-Gun Safe with Electronic Lock (Black), SS-16-MB-E
- From David at 3/18/13 3:19 PM
- From Lowell at 1/18/14 5:17 PM
- Q: Is there any way to avoid paying the shipping charges such as having this shipped directly to a local store and then picking it up at a person's local Rural King store? If that isn't a possibility, is there an easy way to find out which Rural King stores actually would have this gun safe already for sale in their store and would the store price be the same price as that shown to buy this item on the Internet?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
Unfortunately Rural King does not offer a ship to store option at this time. To answer your second questions our customer service team would be glad to look up the store availability of this safe. In order to do so please call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question