- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors.
- Stand-alone battery operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed.
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner.
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery.
The Kidde i9080 is a battery operated, ionization smoke alarm with a safety light that helps guide your way to safety. This unit is designed to alert you and your family to the dangers of smoke and fire. The i9080 includes a 9V battery that powers the smoke alarm, along with an additional 9V battery to power the safety light. This easy to install smoke alarm is UL Listed and offers a 5-year limited warranty. Consumer benefits, the Kidde i9080 battery operated smoke alarm with a safety light provides you and your family an early warning signal in the event of a smoke or fire incident. The illumination of the safety light helps guide your way to safety when dense smoke is present. The safety light provides 15 minutes of light when the alarm is sounding. The i9080 includes a hush feature that temporarily silences nuisance alarms along with a test button that allows you to test the alarm’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function. This smoke alarm is particularly useful in hallways and near exits.Learn More
$4.99The Fire Sentry i9040 battery operated, single station smoke alarm provides an early warning signal to you and your family in the event of a fire hazard. The i9040 operates on a 9V battery power source that provided continuous protection even during a power outage, Installation is easy, no wiring required. This unit is UL Listed and includes a 3 year limited warranty.Product Features:
- Battery-operated alarm offers continual operation, even during power outages
- Protects your family in case of a home fire
- Uses ionization technology to detect even invisible fire particles
- Includes 9-volt battery
- Contains Americium
- Three-year limited warranty
- Plug-in unit with battery backup and continuous digital display
- Level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Loud alarm pattern sounds when unit detects elevated levels of CO, methane, or propane gas
- Direct-plug, 6-foot power cord, and table top mounting options.
- Five-year limited warranty
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. It is a silent killer. Kidde CO alarms include the most accurate sensing technology available, the patented Nighthawk electrochemical sensor. This alarm includes a snap on cover that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. Install at least one CO alarm on every floor and in sleeping areas. Make sure CO alarms are at least 15 feet away from cooking or heating appliances to prevent false alarms. Replace CO alarms every 5 to 7 years to benefit from the latest technology upgrades.Learn More
70% of all home fire deaths occur in homes with no alarms or no working alarms, and nearly one quarter of smoke alarms in reported fires are not working. Kidde battery operated Ionization smoke alarms are designed to help protect you and your family from the dangers of fire. This battery operated ionization smoke alarm is designed to protect you and your family from the dangers of smoke and fire. Install UL listed smoke alarms on every floor of your home, in hallways, inside bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas. Replace smoke alarms every 10 years. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles associated with fast flaming fires sooner than Photoelectric alarms. Studies show both types will effectively detect either type of fire. For optimal protection, install both smoke alarm technologies in your home.Learn More