- Plug-in unit with battery backup and continuous digital display
- Level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Loud alarm pattern sounds when unit detects elevated levels of CO, methane, or propane gas
- Direct-plug, 6-foot power cord, and table top mounting options.
- Five-year limited warranty
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, Carbon Monoxide is odorless, tasteless and invisible. It is a silent killer. Kidde CO alarms include the most accurate sensing technology available, the patented Nighthawk electrochemical sensor. This alarm includes a snap on cover that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the cover without the batteries being installed. Install at least one CO alarm on every floor and in sleeping areas. Make sure CO alarms are at least 15 feet away from cooking or heating appliances to prevent false alarms. Replace CO alarms every 5 to 7 years to benefit from the latest technology upgrades.Learn More
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors.
- Stand-alone battery operated alarm is easy to install throughout the home, as no wiring is needed.
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner.
- Voice alarm eliminates confusion and clearly warns of smoke/CO danger or low battery.