The Metal Pegboard Standard Workbench Tool Storage Organizer Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength with over 10.5 square feet of pegboard storage space. Three 16in x 32in Black powder-coated pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 48in x 32in. The attractive Metal Pegboards are great for heavy duty toolboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction that will not warp, fray, or crack and are over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. Wall Control metal pegboards offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by giving the user multiple options with tool board accessory selection. Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors. Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.
- (3) Black Powder-Coated Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 48in x 32in when Installed)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (3) Plastic Hanging Bins with Bin Hanger
- (1) Screwdriver Holder
- (1) Hammer Holder
- Assortment of (20) Additional Hooks and Brackets
- Mounting Hardware is Included
- Metal Pegboard is in Black with Blue Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools & Tool Sets Not Included
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Easy to Install
- Made in USA
Start seedlings or extend your growing season with the GrowIT® Peak Backyard Greenhouse with Integrated Shelving. This easy-to-assemble, compact backyard greenhouse is constructed with high quality steel and features 4 ft. shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants.
- Integrated Shelving Inside
- Zippered Door with Vent
- Dimensions: 6 Foot x 8 Foot x 6 Foot 6 Inches
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and tie wrap fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm 3 Rib All-steel frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent
- (1) Rear Panel with Vent
- Tie Wrap Fasteners
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- (2) 4' x 9" / 1,2 x 23 cm Shelving Kits
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
8 Inch casters
1600 Pound capacity
Width (in.): 36"Learn More
Length (in.): 72"
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
The Golf Bag Rack 3 from Monkey Bars is a great way to store golf bags off the ground and out of the trunk. You can now store them in a simple and efficient manner. The Golf Bag Rack 3 will hold 2 to 3 Golf Bags. This is the perfect golf storage solution for the golfer. The Golf Rack is also great for club houses and golf rental shops. Purchase your Golf Bag Rack today.
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
1 - J Hook
2 - 3" Single Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
row plants in the rain or shine with a Heavy Duty Walk-Thru Round Greenhouse 12ft x 24ft x 8ft. This greenhouse features a round frame to resist rain, roll-up side vents, waterproof, UV treated cover, and vented end panels to provide premium growth and protection for your plants.
- 1-5/8" /4,1 cm heavy duty steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Patent Pending ShelterLock® Stabilizers deliver a stable, more durable shelter.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down cover and squares up frame.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded RipStop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. ClearView® cover provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Roll-up side panels provide airflow and temp control. Bungee fasteners hold sides open. Hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down.
- (1) 12 x 24 x 8ft.4in. / 3,7 x 7,3 x 2,5 m 7 Rib All Steel Frame
- (1) Translucent Polyethylene Cover
- (2) Double Zippered Doors with Screened Vents
- (16) Bungee Fasteners
- (10) Steel Foot Plates
- 30" / 76,2 cm Auger Anchors
- (8) Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Total box weight: 311.8 lbs. (141,4 kg)
- 3 Boxes
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)