- Genuine authentic anchoring for shelters, canopies and instant garages.
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds on tight. Recommended for garages, sheds and larger canopies.
- Portable and reusable - heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction will not rust, corrode, chip or peel.
- Quick clamp-on wire tie-downs are installed in minutes to legs and anchors with a rock solid connection.
- Proper anchoring of your shelter is mandatory. Make sure it is anchored securely to manufacturer specifications.
- ShelterLogic recommends (1) one ShelterAuger per leg.
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Folding Chair Rack 12 by Monkey Bars allows you to store 12 to 15 folding chairs of various sizes. The folding chair rack can be installed in about 15 minutes and only uses 4 screws to mount two brackets to your studs 48” apart. The Folding Chair Rack is perfect for the garage, shop, shed, barn, or closet. Purchase yours today, and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your folding chairs.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
3 - 12" Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Adjust the length and height of your firewood rack with a Firewood Rack Bracket Kit. Made with a durable, molded ABS plastic that is tough enough to withstand corrosion, cracking, and peeling from any kind of weather. This is a "tool free" assembly where all that is required is (6) 2'x 4' lumber purchased separately and cut to your desired length to organize and store wood.
- Innovative Design - Specially designed to firmly fit 2 x 4 lumber for a sturdier rack construction.
- No Tools Assembly - Tool free easy set up and take down. Cut 2 x 4 lumber to your desired length. Fully adjustable design.
- Impact Resistant Polymer -Tough and durable, our brackets are molded ABS plastic that will not rust, corrode, crack or peel and really holds up to the elements.
- Purchase 2' x 4' Lumber - (6) 2' x 4' lumber cut to desired length is required to use Firewood Rack Brackets.
- 2-pc ABS Plastic Holders
- Easy step-by-step instructions
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
The ShelterLogic Full Length Firewood Rack Cover in 8ft length, keeps your firewood dry and protected all year round. Easily access log storage using the zipper closure which reaches to approximately the full height of the cover and firewood rack.
- Rip-Stop Fabric Cover - High quality 7.5 oz. polyethylene fabric cover. Zipper closure allows for easy access to wood. Full length for year round protection.
- UV Treated Fabric - Anti-fungal properties reduce mold and mildew.
- Fits Most Frames -2-zipper closure allows for easy access to wood.
- 8ft full length fabric cover
The Firewood Rack Adjustable Bracket Kit can adjust to a length that fits your firewood storage needs. By purchasing (2) 2' x 4' lumber you can attach the brackets to each piece of lumber and move the brackets to the desired length that can be customized for log storage and organization. This log rack sets up and takes down in a matter of minutes for easy portability.
- Adjustable Length - Create your own firewood rack with (2) 2' x 4' lumber cut to size.
- Hi-Grade Steel frame - 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm diameter round-tube steel frame with DuPont TM Premium powder coat finish. Resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Sturdy Metal Brackets - Two piece bracket and uprights constructed of high grade powder coated steel that looks great and performs better.
- Assembly Hardware - Ready to build kit includes wood screws to firmly secure bracket end panel uprights to lumber base.
- (2) All Steel Uprights
- Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
We've all struggled with organizing extension cords, hoses and wires. People with boat slips and RV's know the challenges of managing utility cords. WRAP IT UP to the rescue! You'll find 100's of uses for these 12" long hook and loop wraps. Use them at home, in the garage, on the job, camping, boating and fishing, just about anywhere. The hook and loop fasteners are sewn to durable 12" x 1" webbing and reinforced with a bar tack at each end. A cord is sewn onto WRAP IT UP! for hanging items from peg hooks.
- 12" long hook and loop wraps
- Great for organizing extension cords, hoses, and wires
- 3 per package
- Color: Black
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')