We've all struggled with organizing extension cords, hoses and wires. People with boat slips and RV's know the challenges of managing utility cords. WRAP IT UP to the rescue! You'll find 100's of uses for these 12" long hook and loop wraps. Use them at home, in the garage, on the job, camping, boating and fishing, just about anywhere. The hook and loop fasteners are sewn to durable 12" x 1" webbing and reinforced with a bar tack at each end. A cord is sewn onto WRAP IT UP! for hanging items from peg hooks.
- 12" long hook and loop wraps
- Great for organizing extension cords, hoses, and wires
- 3 per package
- Color: Black
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack 20. This rack will securely store 12-20 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist; this gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bars
1 - 12" Hook
2 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Single Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
2 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
$23.97Product DescriptonWith its large, square design, the ShelterLogic® 15' Shade Sail provides a creative way to shield your outdoor pool or patio area from the sun's harmful rays. The breathable fabric blocks 90% of all harmful UV rays, and is designed to let rain pass through without letting the water collect or pool. It includes reinforced stitching on the corners, along with steel fittings that make it incredibly easy to mount.
- Decorative design - fashionable colors.
- Create your own shade design - anytime - anywhere.
- UV stabilized fabric holds up to the elements.
- Innovative heat set construction resists tearing and fraying.
- 6 x 15 ft./1,8 x 4,6 m Fabric Roll
- Easy step-by-step instructions
The ShelterLogic 10 ft x 20 ft Canopy Extension Sidewall kit is the quick and affordable solution for special events and seasonal protection. Quickly convert any 20 ft long canopy to a fully covered event tent, single or double wall wind break in minutes. Comes ready to install out of the box with steel tent poles and tie downs. Expands coverage are by 280 square feet of protection.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
- Great Gift Idea.
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
The ShelterLogic Full Length Firewood Rack Cover in 4ft length, keeps your firewood dry and protected all year round. Easily access log storage using the zipper closure which reaches to approximately the full height of the cover and firewood rack.
- Rip-Stop Fabric Cover - High quality 7.5 oz. polyethylene fabric cover. Zipper closure allows for easy access to wood. Full length for year round protection.
- UV Treated Fabric - Anti-fungal properties reduce mold and mildew.
- Fits Most Frames -2-zipper closure allows for easy access to wood.
- 4ft full length fabric cover
Start seedlings or extend your growing season with the GrowIT® Peak Backyard Greenhouse with Integrated Shelving. This easy-to-assemble, compact backyard greenhouse is constructed with high quality steel and features 4 ft. shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants.
- Integrated Shelving Inside
- Zippered Door with Vent
- Dimensions: 6 Foot x 8 Foot x 6 Foot 6 Inches
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and tie wrap fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm 3 Rib All-steel frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent
- (1) Rear Panel with Vent
- Tie Wrap Fasteners
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- (2) 4' x 9" / 1,2 x 23 cm Shelving Kits
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions