To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, chemically heat bonded enhanced quality weave, rip-stop, waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents resulting in a cover that withstands the elements
- Rugged Ratchet Tite™ Tensioning System provides simple installation while keeping cover tight to frame
- Grey fitted cover
- Double zippered front door panel and solid rear panel (Unless otherwise noted)
- Ratchet tie-downs
- Auger anchors
- Steel foot plates
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
The Bike Rack 3 by Monkey Bars is the most versatile bike rack on the market. Monkey Bars has developed a 15 minute installation bike rack that will securely store 3 Mt. Bikes off the garage floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 24” to 32” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang bikes where studs exist. This gives you the versatility to store bikes used less often off the ground and clear up valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of bike; store kid's bikes, road bikes, and adult Mt. bikes. Get organized today by purchasing your Monkey Bars 3 Bike Rack.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
3 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
The Wall Control Pegboard Hobby Craft Pegboard Organizer Storage Kit for crafting pegboard organization offers maximum tool board storage versatility. The two 16in x 32in powder-coated metal pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 32in x 32in, or over 7 Square Feet of pegboard storage space. These Metal Pegboard Panels are not only attractive but strong due to their 20 gauge steel construction which makes them over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating a durable craft storage solution that will last a lifetime. The Wall Control metal pegboard panels offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by offering the user multiple options with toolboard and pegboard accessory selection. The patented engagement of the slotted tool board hooks included improves hook security for more hassle free craft tool storage. These versatile, durable, and high strength metal pegboard panels are an easy-to-use tool storage solution for any hobby and craft room, garage, or workshop. The Yellow powder-coated metal pegboard panels are easy to install into studs or flat surfaces with pre-drilled mounting holes which allows for installation in a matter of minutes. A built-in frame return flange provides ample hook clearance and full access to all holes without requiring additional framework or using up pegboard holes for mounting. Mounting hardware is also included. Wall Control Pegboard Products are Made in the USA.
- (2) Black Metal Pegboard Tool Boards 32in Tall x 16in Wide (covers 32in x 32in Total)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly with Shelf Dividers
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (1) Spray Can Holder Assembly (holds 4 cans)
- (3) Plastic Bins with Bin Hanger
- (10) Assorted Hooks and Brackets
- Slotted Toolboard
- Tools and Tool Sets Not Included
The new Quick Clamp Canopy™ Tilt Mount cover adjusts with the sun for all day shade protection!
- Innovative patent pending pop-up frame design.
- High impact injection molded connectors.
- Shock cord side frame poles go up in seconds.
- Four-position vertical adjustment to a max of 9”/22,9 cm
- Fits tables up to 10 ft. / 3, 0 m long.
- Adjustable tilt-mount bracket clamp mounting system with pivot feature for easy attachment to many surfaces.
- Sun protection from any direction with 3-adjustable shade positions.
- UV treated, mildew resistant, water repellent desert bronze polyester fabric cover.
- Provides more than 75 square feet / 7m2 of coverage from sun and light rain.
- Super strong hook and loop cover attachment.
- CPAI-84 Fire-Rated.