Regular Price: $429.97
Special Price: $386.97
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include wire mesh decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- Heavy duty 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily Assembled in minutes
- Beams click securely into columns
- Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments
- Includes wire mesh decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1600 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 96"
- Depth (in.): 24"
- Height (in.): 72"
Introducing the ShadeLogic Sun Shade Sail square 16' x 16' which mixes quality with affordability. Enjoy the shade in a cost effective way! Great for decks, patios, pool and play areas, picnic areas, parks, gazebos and more.
- Innovative Fabric - 160 GSM breathable polyethylene long life fabric is UV stabilized inside and out. 1 year fabric warranty. Blocks up to 85% of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable, allowing air to circulate. Allows rain to pass through - water will not collect or pool.
- Reinforced D-Rings - Includes mounting package for each connection point. Stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points.
- Basic Mounting Hardware Kit - Reinforced D-Rings Includes mounting package for each connection point.
- High-quality, impact-resistant polyurethane vents are fully screened to allow air in while turning away bugs and debris.
- Easy installation with 2-sided plastic pop rivets for an airtight seal.
- Rip-stop fabric is engineered for vent install without further ripping or tearing of fabric.
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Regular Price: $29.97
Special Price: $26.97
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
row plants in the rain or shine with a Heavy Duty Walk-Thru Round Greenhouse 12ft x 24ft x 8ft. This greenhouse features a round frame to resist rain, roll-up side vents, waterproof, UV treated cover, and vented end panels to provide premium growth and protection for your plants.
- 1-5/8" /4,1 cm heavy duty steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Patent Pending ShelterLock® Stabilizers deliver a stable, more durable shelter.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down cover and squares up frame.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded RipStop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. ClearView® cover provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Roll-up side panels provide airflow and temp control. Bungee fasteners hold sides open. Hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down.
- (1) 12 x 24 x 8ft.4in. / 3,7 x 7,3 x 2,5 m 7 Rib All Steel Frame
- (1) Translucent Polyethylene Cover
- (2) Double Zippered Doors with Screened Vents
- (16) Bungee Fasteners
- (10) Steel Foot Plates
- 30" / 76,2 cm Auger Anchors
- (8) Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Total box weight: 311.8 lbs. (141,4 kg)
- 3 Boxes
The Metal Pegboard Standard Workbench Tool Storage Organizer Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength with over 10.5 square feet of pegboard storage space. Three 16in x 32in Black powder-coated pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 48in x 32in. The attractive Metal Pegboards are great for heavy duty toolboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction that will not warp, fray, or crack and are over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. Wall Control metal pegboards offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by giving the user multiple options with tool board accessory selection. Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors. Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.
- (3) Black Powder-Coated Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 48in x 32in when Installed)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (3) Plastic Hanging Bins with Bin Hanger
- (1) Screwdriver Holder
- (1) Hammer Holder
- Assortment of (20) Additional Hooks and Brackets
- Mounting Hardware is Included
- Metal Pegboard is in Black with Blue Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools & Tool Sets Not Included
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Easy to Install
- Made in USA
- Our covers are the same heavy duty UV treated, heat welded, valance design of the original. Made of the same triple-layer, rip-stop, woven polyethylene fabric material as our popular canopy.
- UV-treated inside and out. Heat-sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond and absolute water resistance.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Easy-to-install cover goes up fast with SL bungee fasteners.
Regular Price: $68.97
Special Price: $62.07
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 8' x 6' and 10' x 6'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)