The Snowboard Wall Rack 6 by Monkey Bars allows you to get 6 snowboards off the ground and hung up on the wall. Snowboards can be awkward to store, and that is why we have come up with the only way to store your boards securely on the wall. Mount this snowboard rack in the garage, closet, tack room, bedroom, or the cabin, and it takes only takes 15 minutes to install. The Monkey Bar Snowboard Wall Rack accommodates all sizes of boards and different types of snowboard bindings. Purchase your Snowboard Wall Rack today.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
3 - 12" Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- Triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Includes double zippered front door and solid back panel
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Classic Accessories Hickory Jumbo Log Carrier provides you with the convenience of carrying multiple logs at one time!
- 24 Inches Long
- 11.75" Inches Wide
- 11.75 Inches High
- Dimensions: 30" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 4 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Available in 10’ X 8’ size footprint to fit larger storage needs
- Tall walls with increased head room (71.25”)
- Swing doors provide for easy entry and exit of large items as well as front wall storage
- Appealing two tone plus aesthetics
- Decorative trim
- Ornamental hinges and gable décor
- Attractive painted hardware
- Embossed gables
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number DS108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 77.4 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118.3" W x 94.3" D x 89.3" H Wall Height 71.3" Door Opening 59.5" W x 69" H
Maximize your storage space with this easy to assemble boltless shelving. Ideal for light and medium capacity applications. Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments. There are 5 shelves and each shelf has a 250 pound capacity.
3/4 inch particle board decking
1.5 inch height adjustable increments
Gray in color
250 lb capacity per shelf
Width (in.): 60"Learn More
Depth (in.): 18"
Height (in.): 84"
The image above may not be the color of the actual product.
- Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Four point height adjustable legs
- Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams
- Full valance fitted cover
- Temporary spike anchors
- Wheeled storage bag