To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
$79.97The Monkey Bars 4 Bike Storage Rack MB-2 is the most versatile bike rack on the market today. Monkey Bars has developed a 15 minute installation bike rack that will securely store 4 Mt. Bikes off the garage floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang bikes where studs exist. This gives you the versatility to store bikes used less often off the ground and clear up valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of bike; store kid's bikes, road bikes, and adult Mt. bikes. Get organized today by purchasing your Monkey Bars Bike Rack. Learn More
All-purpose canopy provides temporary seasonal storage and protection from sun and rain. Perfect for outdoor art shows, flea markets, weddings, picnics or vehicle storage.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- 9 oz/m² or 14.5 oz/m², triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Front and back double zippered door panels (unless otherwise noted)
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors
Perfect for your house or trailer home, our sturdy Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 238" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 249" D
Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
Model Number WH109 Nominal Size 10' x 9' Storage Area 84 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 102 1/4" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 105" D
The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions