Maximize your storage space with this easy to assemble boltless shelving. Ideal for light and medium capacity applications. Shelves are height adjustable in 1.5" increments. There are 5 shelves and each shelf has a 375 pound capacity.
- 3/4 inch particle board decking
- 1.5 inch height adjustable increments
- Gray in color
- 375 lb capacity per shelf
- 5 shelves
- Width (in.): 48"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 84"
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
- Built for use on any of our fabric covered sheds, instant garages or storage shelters, the Easy Hook Anchoring System works well wherever you plan to install your shelter.
- Made of solid steel and heavy-gauge wrapped wire, Easy Hook works in grass, rocky soil, gravel or asphalt.
- Full kit includes Easy Hook Anchors, drive rod and hardware tie-down.
- Manufacturer recommends (1) one Easy Hook anchor per leg or (2) per rib. Check your installation manual for more details on proper anchoring.
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
8 Inch casters
1600 Pound capacity
Width (in.): 36"Learn More
Length (in.): 72"
All-purpose canopy provides temporary seasonal storage and protection from sun and rain. Perfect for outdoor art shows, flea markets, weddings, picnics or vehicle storage.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
Neatly store your firewood outside your door. It is ready for use without the clutter. Great for backyard wood storage. Year round protection, and seasoning firewood.
- Holds 1/5 Cord / .7 cubic meters.
- Complete wood storage rack and cover in one.
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish.
- Keeps wood off of the ground eliminating bugs, mold growth, and rotting.
- Open Air Design delivers excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
- Waterproof cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24" / 61 cm in length.
- Adjustable cover slides up and down to fit height of wood stack.
- Round 1 1/2 inch Tube Frame
- Black Polyester Cover
- Instruction Manual
- Rack Frame 49.7 in. x 46.6 in. x 15.5 in.
The Bike Rack 6 by Monkey Bars securely stores 6 bikes in a compact space. The Bike Rack's ability to store 6 bikes is designed for long term storage, freeing up valuable floor space in your garage. For daily use, it is recommended to store up to 4 bikes, making it easier to get the bikes on and off the rack. The rack is constructed of industrial steel with a gray powder coat finish built to endure years of heavy use. The hooks snap and slide along the bar allowing you to choose where to place the bikes along the rack. The hooks also contain a plastic coating to prevent scratches on your bikes. The rack is 48" wide allowing you to drill the brackets into the wall studs. This rack is strong enough to hold up to 200 lbs. Get your bikes up off the floor today, giving you more room for your cars!
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
6 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
The image above may not be the color of the actual product.
- Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Four point height adjustable legs
- Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams
- Full valance fitted cover
- Temporary spike anchors
- Wheeled storage bag
This kit will make a 10x20 canopy an enclosed unit. It is not the entire unit.
- Converts your 10' x 20' Max AP Canopy to a fully enclosed shelter.
- Triple-layer, ripstop white polyethylene cover is 100% waterproof. Cover is UV treated inside and out with heat-sealed seams for added protection against the elements.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Enhanced visibility clear polyethylene windows.
- Great for seasonal storage or backyard events.
- 10' x 20' White Canopy Enclosure Kit
- (1) Solid Rear Panel
- (2) Solid Wide Walls
- (1) Solid double zippered door Panel
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)