Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
Model Number WH109 Nominal Size 10' x 9' Storage Area 84 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 102 1/4" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 105" D
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Honey-Can-Do CRT-01451 3-tier Urban Utility Cart, Chrome. This NSF rated, heavy-duty utility cart boasts a durable 11 gauge steel wire construction to withstand heavy use. Able to maintain an incredible 400 lb. load capacity, it's 4" locking casters and 1 inch thick tubular handle allow easy transport of heavy loads. The 2 six inch deep bottom basket-style shelves are adjustable to any height and will accommodate almost any item.
- Dimensions: 24" L x 18" W x 40" H
- Durable construction, withstands heavy use
- 400 lbs load capacity, easily transport heavy loads
- Adjustable shelves, accommodates almost any item
- No tool assembly
- Durable construction
- Adjustable height
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- Genuine authentic anchoring for shelters, canopies and instant garages.
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds on tight. Recommended for garages, sheds and larger canopies.
- Portable and reusable - heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction will not rust, corrode, chip or peel.
- Quick clamp-on wire tie-downs are installed in minutes to legs and anchors with a rock solid connection.
- Proper anchoring of your shelter is mandatory. Make sure it is anchored securely to manufacturer specifications.
- ShelterLogic recommends (1) one ShelterAuger per leg.
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- 4 Easy Hook cast steel anchors and drive rod included. They take a bite and hold on tight. Effective in any soil condition.
- Heavy duty steel ratchet hook with webbing ensures a solid frame-to-anchor connection.
- Rugged plated metal ratchets with sturdy webbing and beefy S-Hook connectors make the tightening process quick and easy.
- The quick-attach Drill Guide Template clips right to the frame for easy location of the ratchet connection point.
Traditional, gable-roof styling combines with Arrow design and engineering features to make the Hamlet tops in economical outdoor storage. "Ride-in" door opening and nearly 6 feet peak height make it easy to store and organize anything, from lawn and garden equipment to pool supplies and bicycles.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number HM108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 69 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 58" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Small Yard Tool Rack. This rack will securely store 10-15 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 24” to 32” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist. This gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
1 - 12" Hook
1 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
1 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
The image above may not be the color of the actual product.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors