Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include 3/4" particle board decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily assembled
- Beams click securely into columns
- Height adjustable in 2" increments
- 3/4" particle board decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1600 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 96"
- Depth (in.): 18"
- Height (in.): 72"
The image above may not be the color of the actual product.
- Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Four point height adjustable legs
- Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams
- Full valance fitted cover
- Temporary spike anchors
- Wheeled storage bag (unless otherwise noted)
$134.97Monkey Bars has put together their most popular hooks to make up a sports rack to hold all types of sporting equipment. This rack will hold 8-10 basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, or footballs. The hooks will hold football pads, baseball gloves and bats, hockey sticks and pads, lacrosse sticks and pads, helmets, tennis racquets, golf bags, and it will even hold one bike. The rack can store all these types of gear using just 4 feet of wall space. Tripping over sports gear will no longer be a problem because it will all be stored on the wall in one location. This rack can be configured to meet the needs of any sports enthusiast. Installation is easy and only takes 15 minutes. Few tools are required for installation. This durable rack comes with a lifetime warranty. Learn More
These cabinets are equipped with a keyless electronic coded locking system. The coded lock is available with two passwords, the administrator and the user. These can be changed to any combination of numbers, four for the user and six for the administrative password. The keypad also keeps record of the day, date, and time of when the cabinet is accessed, which can be displayed when the mechanism is idle. Emergency key included. Powder coat paint finish.
- 46" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge welded steel construction
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA shelf standards
- (4) adjustable shelves on 2" centers, plus raised bottom shelf
- (3) sets of hinges on each door
- Equipped with a keyless electronic coded locking system
- Keypad keeps record of day, date, & time of when the cabinet is accessed
- Emergency key included
- Powder coat paint finish
Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number WH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 /2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- 9 oz/m² or 14.5 oz/m², triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Front and back double zippered door panels (unless otherwise noted)
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors
Industrial quality steel platform carts are built to last. Features removable handle for easier transport and storage. Available in a variety of platform sizes to fit your specific requirement.
- 8 Inch casters
- Removable Handle
- 1600 Pound capacity
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 48"
- High grade steel frame that goes through a proprietary 13 step Rhino Shield surface preparation process
- Bonded with DuPont&t thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Swedged tubing for easy slip together assembly
- Advanced engineered, triple-layer, rip-stop cover
- Waterproof and UV treated inside and outside with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents
- Translucent cover provides enhanced illumination
- Designed specifically for plant growth and protection
- All steel frame
- Translucent polyethylene cover
- Solid rear door panel
- Double zippered front door panel
- Auger anchors
- Ratchet tie-downs
- Our covers are the same heavy duty UV treated, heat welded, valance design of the original. Made of the same triple-layer, rip-stop, woven polyethylene fabric material as our popular canopy.
- UV-treated inside and out. Heat-sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond and absolute water resistance.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Easy-to-install cover goes up fast with SL bungee fasteners.