$23.97Product DescriptonWith its large, square design, the ShelterLogic® 15' Shade Sail provides a creative way to shield your outdoor pool or patio area from the sun's harmful rays. The breathable fabric blocks 90% of all harmful UV rays, and is designed to let rain pass through without letting the water collect or pool. It includes reinforced stitching on the corners, along with steel fittings that make it incredibly easy to mount.
- Decorative design - fashionable colors.
- Create your own shade design - anytime - anywhere.
- UV stabilized fabric holds up to the elements.
- Innovative heat set construction resists tearing and fraying.
- 6 x 15 ft./1,8 x 4,6 m Fabric Roll
- Easy step-by-step instructions
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
All-purpose canopy provides temporary seasonal storage and protection from sun and rain. Perfect for outdoor art shows, flea markets, weddings, picnics or vehicle storage.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Organize all your yard tools with the Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack 20. This rack will securely store 12-20 yard tools off the floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang yard tools on nails on the wall where studs exist; this gives you the versatility to store everything off the ground and regain valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of yard tools; you can hang a wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, weed eaters, leaf blowers, and hedge clippers. Purchase your Yard Tool Rack today.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bars
1 - 12" Hook
2 - 3" Double Hook
1 - 3" Single Hook
1 - 3" Wide Hook
2 - 5" Wide Hook
1 - J Hook
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
The Folding Chair Rack 12 by Monkey Bars allows you to store 12 to 15 folding chairs of various sizes. The folding chair rack can be installed in about 15 minutes and only uses 4 screws to mount two brackets to your studs 48” apart. The Folding Chair Rack is perfect for the garage, shop, shed, barn, or closet. Purchase yours today, and see for yourself how easy it is to organize your folding chairs.
2 - Single Bar Brackets
1 - 51" Monkey Bar
3 - 12" Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
- High-quality, impact-resistant polyurethane vents are fully screened to allow air in while turning away bugs and debris.
- Easy installation with 2-sided plastic pop rivets for an airtight seal.
- Rip-stop fabric is engineered for vent install without further ripping or tearing of fabric.
- 12 inches by 12 inches
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The new Quick Clamp Canopy™ Tilt Mount cover adjusts with the sun for all day shade protection!
- Innovative patent pending pop-up frame design.
- High impact injection molded connectors.
- Shock cord side frame poles go up in seconds.
- Four-position vertical adjustment to a max of 9”/22,9 cm
- Fits tables up to 10 ft. / 3, 0 m long.
- Adjustable tilt-mount bracket clamp mounting system with pivot feature for easy attachment to many surfaces.
- Sun protection from any direction with 3-adjustable shade positions.
- UV treated, mildew resistant, water repellent desert bronze polyester fabric cover.
- Provides more than 75 square feet / 7m2 of coverage from sun and light rain.
- Super strong hook and loop cover attachment.
- CPAI-84 Fire-Rated.
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More