Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
The Firewood Rack Adjustable Bracket Kit can adjust to a length that fits your firewood storage needs. By purchasing (2) 2' x 4' lumber you can attach the brackets to each piece of lumber and move the brackets to the desired length that can be customized for log storage and organization. This log rack sets up and takes down in a matter of minutes for easy portability.
- Adjustable Length - Create your own firewood rack with (2) 2' x 4' lumber cut to size.
- Hi-Grade Steel frame - 1-3/8" / 3,5 cm diameter round-tube steel frame with DuPont TM Premium powder coat finish. Resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Sturdy Metal Brackets - Two piece bracket and uprights constructed of high grade powder coated steel that looks great and performs better.
- Assembly Hardware - Ready to build kit includes wood screws to firmly secure bracket end panel uprights to lumber base.
- (2) All Steel Uprights
- Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
The Metal Pegboard Standard Workbench Tool Storage Organizer Kit offers maximum tool board storage versatility and strength with over 10.5 square feet of pegboard storage space. Three 16in x 32in White powder-coated pegboard panels combine for a total tool storage area of 48in x 32in. The attractive Metal Pegboards are great for heavy duty toolboard storage needs due to their 20 gauge steel construction that will not warp, fray, or crack and are over 10 times stronger than conventional pegboard creating an industrial grade tool storage solution. Wall Control metal pegboards offer both slots and holes to accept slotted tool board accessories as well as conventional 1/4in peg board hooks making this pegboard extremely versatile by giving the user multiple options with tool board accessory selection. Mounting hardware is included with pegboards. Includes Screws and Sheet Rock Anchors.Easy to Install. These Metal Pegboard ToolBoards are constructed with a preformed 3/4in return flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.Maximum Pegboard Versatility. Wall Control pegboard panels accept conventional 1/4in pegboard pegs as well as Wall Control slotted pegboard hooks, brackets, shelves, and supplies for maximum tool storage versatility
- (3) White Powder-Coated Metal Pegboard Panels 32in x 16in (Covers 48in x 32in when Installed)
- (1) 9in Shelf Assembly
- (1) 6in Shelf Assembly
- (3) Plastic Hanging Bins with Bin Hanger
- (1) Screwdriver Holder
- (1) Hammer Holder
- Assortment of (20) Additional Hooks and Brackets
- Mounting Hardware is Included
- Metal Pegboard is in White with Black Slotted Toolboard Accessories
- Tools & Tool Sets Not Included
- Over 10 Times Stronger than Conventional Pegboard
- Made in USA
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
The ShelterLogic Sun Shade Sail in Sand 12 ft. x 12 ft. square is the do-it-yourself shade product that allows you to create your own unique shade design. Sun Shade Sails easily attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it. Each Sun Shade Sail is shipped ready to install and includes a basic hardware kit for easy attachment to the house, building, tree or post. Sun Shade Sails offer an excellent shade solution for backyard decks, patios, pools, play areas, camping, or any place shade is needed. Combine more than one Sun Shade Sail or mix shapes to create your own unique outdoor shade and living space.
- Long life, 160 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 85% of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware, and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
The Bike Rack 3 by Monkey Bars is the most versatile bike rack on the market. Monkey Bars has developed a 15 minute installation bike rack that will securely store 3 Mt. Bikes off the garage floor. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 24” to 32” apart, and you’re finished. No longer do you have to hang bikes where studs exist. This gives you the versatility to store bikes used less often off the ground and clear up valuable floor space. This rack does not limit you on the size of bike; store kid's bikes, road bikes, and adult Mt. bikes. Get organized today by purchasing your Monkey Bars 3 Bike Rack.
2 - Shed Brackets
1 - 35" Monkey Bar
3 - J Hooks
1 - Hardware BagLearn More
Designed for heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications, this bulk shelving features 2" x 2" upright columns and heavy duty 3" beams (beam height). Uprights can be assembled in about 10 minutes per column. Beams click securely into columns. Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments. All units include wire mesh decking. The beams are powder coated orange and uprights are powder coated green per OSHA guidelines.
- 2" x 2" upright columns
- Heavy duty 3" beams (beam height)
- Easily Assembled in minutes
- Beams click securely into columns
- Beams are height adjustable in 2" increments
- Includes wire mesh decking
- Beams are powder coated orange
- Uprights are powder coated green
- 1600 lb Capacity per shelf
- Width (in.): 96"
- Depth (in.): 36"
- Height (in.): 72"
- High-quality, impact-resistant polyurethane vents are fully screened to allow air in while turning away bugs and debris.
- Easy installation with 2-sided plastic pop rivets for an airtight seal.
- Rip-stop fabric is engineered for vent install without further ripping or tearing of fabric.
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- Dimensions: 30" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 4 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish