Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Start seedlings or extend your growing season with the GrowIT® Peak Backyard Greenhouse with Integrated Shelving. This easy-to-assemble, compact backyard greenhouse is constructed with high quality steel and features 4 ft. shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants.
- Integrated Shelving Inside
- Zippered Door with Vent
- Dimensions: 6 Foot x 8 Foot x 6 Foot 6 Inches
- 1" / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Bolt together crossrails and tie wrap fasteners lock down cover and square up frame.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Screen vents at both ends provide airflow and temperature control.
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm 3 Rib All-steel frame
- (1) Translucent polyethylene cover
- (1) Double Zippered Front Door with Vent
- (1) Rear Panel with Vent
- Tie Wrap Fasteners
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- (2) 4' x 9" / 1,2 x 23 cm Shelving Kits
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
The new Quick Clamp Canopy™ Tilt Mount cover adjusts with the sun for all day shade protection!
- Innovative patent pending pop-up frame design.
- High impact injection molded connectors.
- Shock cord side frame poles go up in seconds.
- Four-position vertical adjustment to a max of 9”/22,9 cm
- Fits tables up to 10 ft. / 3, 0 m long.
- Adjustable tilt-mount bracket clamp mounting system with pivot feature for easy attachment to many surfaces.
- Sun protection from any direction with 3-adjustable shade positions.
- UV treated, mildew resistant, water repellent desert bronze polyester fabric cover.
- Provides more than 75 square feet / 7m2 of coverage from sun and light rain.
- Super strong hook and loop cover attachment.
- CPAI-84 Fire-Rated.
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Adjust the length and height of your firewood rack with a Firewood Rack Bracket Kit. Made with a durable, molded ABS plastic that is tough enough to withstand corrosion, cracking, and peeling from any kind of weather. This is a "tool free" assembly where all that is required is (6) 2'x 4' lumber purchased separately and cut to your desired length to organize and store wood.
- Innovative Design - Specially designed to firmly fit 2 x 4 lumber for a sturdier rack construction.
- No Tools Assembly - Tool free easy set up and take down. Cut 2 x 4 lumber to your desired length. Fully adjustable design.
- Impact Resistant Polymer -Tough and durable, our brackets are molded ABS plastic that will not rust, corrode, crack or peel and really holds up to the elements.
- Purchase 2' x 4' Lumber - (6) 2' x 4' lumber cut to desired length is required to use Firewood Rack Brackets.
- 2-pc ABS Plastic Holders
- Easy step-by-step instructions
21 cu. ft. of storage space is perfect for storing deck/patio accessories, cushions, garden supplies, pool accessories, sports gear and more.
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel provides superior corrosion resistance and protects against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions
- 135 dry gallons (594.6 L) / 21 cu. ft. (0.60 cu. meters) of space is perfect for storing outdoor equipment and supplies
- Built-in floor keeps items dry and secure
- With off-set hinges, lid stays open at any angle for safety and convenience
- Locking system for tamper and theft resistant storage
- Two-tone aesthetics – Chocolate & Vanilla
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number SMBDCHVA Storage Area 21.08 sq. ft. Assembled Interior Dimensions 53.8" W x 26.1" D x 26" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 57.4" W x 29.8" D x 28" H Assembled Weight 110 lbs
The log rack cover is a great way to protect your fire wood for, dirt, debris and weather!
Weather-X ™ fabric with water-resistant backing for extra weather and abrasion protection
Protects against rain, dirt, and birds
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 48 Inches long
- 24 Inches Wide
- 42 Inches High
row plants in the rain or shine with a Heavy Duty Walk-Thru Round Greenhouse 12ft x 24ft x 8ft. This greenhouse features a round frame to resist rain, roll-up side vents, waterproof, UV treated cover, and vented end panels to provide premium growth and protection for your plants.
- 1-5/8" /4,1 cm heavy duty steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Patent Pending ShelterLock® Stabilizers deliver a stable, more durable shelter.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down cover and squares up frame.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded RipStop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. ClearView® cover provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Roll-up side panels provide airflow and temp control. Bungee fasteners hold sides open. Hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down.
- (1) 12 x 24 x 8ft.4in. / 3,7 x 7,3 x 2,5 m 7 Rib All Steel Frame
- (1) Translucent Polyethylene Cover
- (2) Double Zippered Doors with Screened Vents
- (16) Bungee Fasteners
- (10) Steel Foot Plates
- 30" / 76,2 cm Auger Anchors
- (8) Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Total box weight: 311.8 lbs. (141,4 kg)
- 3 Boxes
- Heavy duty all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure
- 9 oz/m² or 14.5 oz/m², triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof
- White interior lining for enhanced illumination
- Fitted cover
- Front and back double zippered door panels (unless otherwise noted)
- Steel foot plates
- Auger Anchors